• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

FX-60 Overclock- Heat issues?

ruin97140

Weaksauce
Joined
Oct 17, 2005
Messages
114
I am running my CPU at 250X12 on stock Voltage *3.0Ghz* with a Zalman cooler plopped on top with artic silver 5 applied. My idle temps are 45-46 C and I am right now, as I am writing this- I am currently running Prime95 and the temps show on everest that my CPU temp is 52 C, I know that isn't screaming hot, but here is where it gets a little scary, if I look at each core- Core 1 is running at 56 and Core 2 is running at a scorching 65-69 C. I am pretty sure I should be worried, but no lock ups yet and I can use my computer while running prime... so it seems stable enough, I just want some feedback. Thanks in advance for any comments on the situation.
 
Back
Top