• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

FX-55 stock cooler?

spite

Weaksauce
Joined
Jun 25, 2004
Messages
105
I have heard that the stock cooler that came with my PIB FX-55 is pretty decent, so I am going to stick with it for awhile. What I am wondering is, how is the factory thermal paste "pad"? Is it worth the trouble putting on Arctic Silver?
 
did the stock cooler you got happen to have a copper base and 2 heatpipes running through it? If so, thats the same cooler I got and its descent for coming stock.
 
maybe mine has four also (lol) anways, you should be good until you want to buy a better heatsink/fan or watercooling to oc it higher with lower better temps.
 
Back
Top