FW900 Dying?

Genesis98

n00b
Joined
Jun 15, 2003
Messages
34
I have 2 horizontal lines on my monitor stretching the whole length of the monitor, is it dying on me? they are pretty much only the width of a pixel.
 
All Trinitron tubes have those; they're stabilizing wires for the aperature grid.
 
wow so the've been there for the past year and a half and I havn't noticed those wow.... that's nuts. but atleast I don't have to worry anymore. :cool: Thanks
 
Genesis98 said:
wow so the've been there for the past year and a half and I havn't noticed those wow.... that's nuts. but atleast I don't have to worry anymore. :cool: Thanks


lol, yeah I had noticed those on my Sony a couple years ago, and I had had it for mor than 10years lol. I thought something was messed up then I saw them on lots of other CRT's.
 
Yep its normal , my 32" Sony HDTV has 3 of these wires but they're hardly noticeable ,especially considering you sit further back from a TV vs. Monitor.
 
Back
Top