• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Futuremark releases WMV HD benchmark.

ZenOps

2[H]4U
Joined
Jun 11, 2000
Messages
2,914
I'm not sure how popular it will be.

http://www.futuremark.com/pressroom/pressreleases/?063004

Honestly, I think the best way to test if its playing back OK, is just to download a video, play it back and see if it runs smoothly (and maybe check the CPU utilization to make sure its not peaking into the 90 percent range) The only thing I'd think you'd need the futuremark version is to see if its doing any enhanced post-processing for even better visual quality.

The new IMAX captures are freaking stunning.

http://www.microsoft.com/windows/windowsmedia/content_provider/film/ContentShowcase.aspx

These are not to be missed if you have good download bandwidth and a higher end system.
 
The tool doesn't work. I ran a test on Battlefield V, and it showed my PC at the very bottom of the graph. "were sorry but your computer doesn't meet the minium requirements". LOL :p look at my specs below. It was a nice attempt, but they need to go back to the drawing board :p What a joke.
 
It put "your system" on mine right on the 1080 to the right. I win! ;)
 
I played the discoverers and had 20 to 30 % cpu usage

0 frame skipped and 23.9 actual frames...

statistics gives you this info...

this is the 1080p movie....
 
I get 47-55% CPU utilization, no skipped frames on the 1080 discoverers file.
 
Back
Top