future eyefinity support?

Digital Viper-X-

[H]F Junkie
2FA
Joined
Dec 9, 2000
Messages
16,315
I think I asked this already but I can't remember. Will eyefinity ever support different resolutions ?

EG 30" in landscape and 2 x 20" in portrait?(1200x1600)
 
It's planned but no confirmed date for it, I wouldn't expect it soon to be honest they've got to work on lots of eyefinity improvements like crossfire support and bezel management.
 
One feature I would be pretty interested in is some tool that will change the games FOV; as a lot of recent games don't natively allow you to do it. I'm not sure how easy or difficult something like that would be, but it sure would be nice.
 
FoV going to be more supported if eyefinity is a feature already on the videocard.
dragon age for example was patched for it.
 
widescreenfixer actually fixes some of the FOV issues for some games. Download it and try it out yourself.
 
Back
Top