• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Funny things to do tonight

ray4389

[H]ard|Gawd
Joined
Jan 2, 2005
Messages
1,156
Go to your local retailer such as BB and walk out of the store and yell "OMG! they are selling xbox 360s right now!"

I did that and the people camping outside all looked and started getting ansy and some rushed inside...


I died laughing
 
LOL...I thought about doing that when I was there tonight. I should have.

 
Hmm, wonder if they have any empty display boxes on the floor. Slip them a $5 for the box, casually walk out whistling with the empty box in hand and watch as those waiting in line freak out and rush in.
 
Dress up as a jedi and go get in line. After about 20 minutes ask the people next to you if they're as excited to see episode 3 as you are :)
 
Slartibartfast said:
Dress up as a jedi and go get in line. After about 20 minutes ask the people next to you if they're as excited to see episode 3 as you are :)


I can't stop laughing...that's the greatest. :D
 
I think in the competition for biggest loser .... it is a tie between those who wait in line, and those who gain pleasure from being an asshat to those waiting in line.
 
JCJones86 said:
Smash My Xbox 360

The guy has some pictures of the Xbox 360 he smashed in front of people waiting in line at a Best Buy. Hahahahaha :D

What a waste of time :rolleyes: I think the only thing that guy accomplished, was showing the world he has an IQ lower then mayonaise.
 
Slartibartfast said:
Dress up as a jedi and go get in line. After about 20 minutes ask the people next to you if they're as excited to see episode 3 as you are :)


ROFL!!!!!!!

You are now one of my hero's.

I havn't laughed so hard at a post in many years.

Thanks bro!
 
Draax said:
What a waste of time :rolleyes: I think the only thing that guy accomplished, was showing the world he has an IQ lower then mayonaise.

Never said I'd do that, it's just a fun social experiment. I hope his cold was well worth waiting for... :p
 
My last comment was not aimed at you. In my mind who is the bigger loser ? Those who wait in line and leave happy with an XBOX360 in hand, or some idiot who waits just as long and leaves with a smashed XBOX360.
 
I think his whole point is just to smash anything that has a huge hype in the market in front of all the people desperate to get one. Although, I do feel bad for the first guy to get turned away because they had all units spoken for at that Best Buy, when in fact one of them only had interest in destroying it. Ah well, such is life!
 
I think it would be fun to create an XBOX 360 mock up box, and then run with it and holler "I just got an XBOX 360! This is the best day of my life!" like that Mountain Dew commercial.
 
Take one of the dispaly boxes and run out in front of the crowd and trip and fall on it and be "Like omg omg omg I broke it" and then sob hiysterically
 
Back
Top