Funny TF2 death screenie

arr4ws

Supreme [H]ardness
Joined
Nov 8, 2005
Messages
6,671
I think i could be awesome to have a thread of screenshot of when you get kill in TF2 . I have some , will post them later .

Show me yours!
 
Here's a thumbnail for people with smaller monitors:



I'm the dead engie on the floor, the damn spy knifed me in the back (thats what I get for not paying attention :p). Luckily he got blown away by my sentry right after he killed me,and I thought the expression on his face was priceless. :D
 
That was special of him, undisguising right next to a sentry, another engineer and a soldier...
 
lol nice... looks like a spy either not paying attention... or just trying out the spy class for the first time... very nice.

I'll have to see if I can't grab a few tonight.
 
i think most of the people dont like to have something that remind them they failed in the game... but some are just too damn funny .

cant wait to post mine
 
I took quite a few of the "you were killed by" photos, most have them also dead or "bits of you", "your head", etc in them. Wish demo record would work on all servers and not just cheat ones or some sort of playback function would work... never have fraps going during the good runs :p
 
took this one tonight.

A spy doing his job perfectly

ozzudnoislookinggood-vi.jpg
 
facial animation of the model is great. give loads of personnality
snowmanislookinggood-vi.jpg
 
haha....great pics guys...

I dont have one atm, but I can describe one which was pretty funny...

I was on 2fort and crossing thru the water (submerged) and someone had just blown up a medic cause his body parts fell into the water and started sinking. The funny part was when I saw the medics head sink down right in front of me. His facial expression was halarious. Mouth was wide open like he just got the suprise of his life...which I guess he did, heh.

It was also kinda disturbing....swimming thru the water and having body parts sinking down all around ya.....kinda gives ya the sensation of..UH OH....
 
Anyone else seeing lots of corpses bobbing along under the ground, just breaking the surface?
 
Anyone else seeing lots of corpses bobbing along under the ground, just breaking the surface?

Yeah, bugged physics where all physics enabled items repel away from everything else, dead bodies are most notable but also other scenery such as the physics enabled propers around the level, cans, bottles etc.
 
Here are some of my faves so far, some of them are funny, some of them are just ownage shots :)

56k warning :p

Extra crispy!
Yach1ruislookinggood_0000.jpg


PADDLE POOL!!!!
thebearislookinggood.jpg


Spy in action
rata-tat-tatislookinggood.jpg


Spy in action
nullnameislookinggood.jpg


ME SAD :( :( :(
furyislookinggood.jpg


Gibblets!
festerislookinggood.jpg


Spy in action
dopieislookinggood.jpg


Me owning :)
ctf_2fort0002.jpg


Dancing on our turrets
cp_well0019.jpg


Thats a LOT of turrets
cp_well0016.jpg


More pwnage
cp_well0015.jpg


HEAVY WEAPONS GUY EAT SCOUTS FOR BREAKFAST!
cp_well0011.jpg


Demoman make poopy!!!
cp_well0006.jpg


I'll just take a rest here
cp_well0005.jpg


Me Owning
cp_gravelpit0006.jpg



Bats at the ready lads!
cp_gravelpit0005.jpg


This is really comfy here...no seriously
cp_gravelpit0004.jpg


Back problems
cp_gravelpit0001.jpg


Me Owning
cp_granary0001.jpg


Just hanging out
cp_granary0000.jpg


Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!
athruntalanislookinggood.jpg


That grin makes me laugh every time :D
kmtsiriusislookinggood.jpg
 
Nice screens but saying "me owning" next to a screen of you killing a bunch of defenseless folks after a round ends is pretty dumb.

Anyways, my contribution:
dragon34islookinggoodej4.png
 
Nice screens but saying "me owning" next to a screen of you killing a bunch of defenseless folks after a round ends is pretty dumb.

Actually in these circumstances I was the one capping the point at the end of the level and laid plenty of smackdown before the enemies became defenceless.
 
Actually in these circumstances I was the one capping the point at the end of the level and laid plenty of smackdown before the enemies became defenceless.

I don't believe that, simply because it wouldn't be possible. To get that many bat kills and have them all stay on the screen without every hit being a crit isn't feasible.
 
my favorite death cam picture. This is my wallpaper right now, it's priceless.

pyro-rocket-head.jpg


sure enough, he got blowed up. :D
 
I don't believe that, simply because it wouldn't be possible. To get that many bat kills and have them all stay on the screen without every hit being a crit isn't feasible.

I never said that the kills on the screen weren't done during the end of the round, just that I was owning up until the end, in fact with the baseball bat one specifically I know that I had the last 6 kills at least because on that particular round I had taken the last point by killing the last 2 defenders with the bat, it was more like 6-7 kills in a row, not just the 4 you can see.

Probably about 50% of my kills with the scout is with the bat, mostly because I'm good at flanking and come up behind entire attacks, 4-5 people in a row with the bat and the kills remaining on the screen isn't unfeasible it just requires a bit of skill and a little bit of luck.
 
Back
Top