Funny Pictures

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looks like someone needs a GenMay sub so they can have a better outlet to post this crap and be ridiculed properly for it.

Looks like someone needs a GenMay sub so they can have a better outlet to post this crap and be ridiculed properly for it.

The thread was about funny pictures and none of you posted any. As for wanting me to be properly ridiculed for it that's not what I was looking for and why I didn't post in General Mayhem because that wasn't the point of my post and what I was looking for. I don't need ridiculed either and can speak for myself about this OS not that I'm an expert, but Microsoft has definitely gone down hill in terms of it's roots with it, since Windows XP and 7. Now their going to skip release numbers because of a problem with third party software manufactures version checking code and confuse the general users. I was hoping to see everyone share funny pictures and no one did so I'm going to make this a dead thread. Thanks for nothing for the most part. By the way Windows 8 was destroyed by a virus on my roommates laptop because they didn't know much about computer security and 8.1 is not that much different and probably wouldn't have made a difference either. The only thing that could save their files was Linux because safe mode has to be entered through msconfig through normal startup and the computer was stuck in and infinite loop of rebooting. Windows 8 and 8.1 have plently other issues that people were unhappy about as well even there is a majority that thought it was fine because they liked it or figured out how to do with it, which I'm not saying I didn't because I did. However the main stream user doesn't and the same goes for even Windows 7 or previous version, which I've also seen get destroyed by viruses that infect these machine all to easilly.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back