funny halflife 2 comics

Bo_Bice

Gawd
http://www.hlcomic.com/archive/index.php

gordon frohman is the main character, who is just some ordinary guy that gets into funny situations. some of these made me lol, and i dont lol often. #40-42 make fun of counterstrike, as gordon frohman is accidently teleported into the CS universe by dr kleiner. good stuff

Heh, thanks for bringing up these again, been along time and they added about 30 comics since I've last been there, good stuff.

ahahah I have never seen these before, they are awesome!
cool.gif

Hey, did anyone play Codename Gordon? It was a 2D sidescroller-style game, made by Valve, and Gorden went through the HL2 world trying to find out why it was 2D... it was a pretty funny game, the characters were very well done and it had a lot of laughs in it.

And those comics are fricken' hilarious! LMAO!

"o and then the facility got nuked..."
"I can see why you quit"
"That and they were dicks about paying overtime...."
wow...now thats just funny

4keatimj said:
Hey, did anyone play Codename Gordon? It was a 2D sidescroller-style game, made by Valve, and Gorden went through the HL2 world trying to find out why it was 2D... it was a pretty funny game, the characters were very well done and it had a lot of laughs in it.

I'm sure. It came with my silver HL2 package. I played for a whole 5 minutes but yeah.

Thanks for the link OP. I was shocked something of that high quality was around and I hadn't seen/been linked to it before. :D It was a nice time kill. Saddedst part was when it was done.

4keatimj said:

That game is free btw, just tell steam to install it

Oh man those counter strike ones were hilarious. I've never laughed so hard at work. Not that I browse the internet at work...gotta go! Thanks OP.

numbers said:
Oh man those counter strike ones were hilarious. I've never laughed so hard at work. Not that I browse the internet at work...gotta go! Thanks OP.

I REALLY hope he does some HL2 deathmatch, its just dying to be made fun of. I can see the conversation bubbles now........

YourMumstits:
"OMGZZZZ...Theezon physuics are the looot!! "

Unamed: "Hey guys, how do I pick up objects?"

Shelendeeez: "You fucking camper, waah wah wahh wahhh"

FUjiTSU: "Someones hacking again"

TMS:Lenston:
"Its a secured server dumbass, you just suck!"

*Roxor*4U: "I am the lootz!!!!"

LMC:Admin: "Who spray painted the naked asian chick?"

PussyWillow: "Is the admin here, cause I don't see the crossbow"

Unamed: "wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwsssssssssssssssssssaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaffffffffffffffffffffffffffff"

UberNeZZ: "OMGZZ....barrels explode?!!! Thats not fair!

GranDmasDiRtyPanties69:
"Fucking tennis ball gun spawn camper, You mom tasted good last night and thats why your mad!"

sO4Hurny4U:
"My dicks hard, who wants to have some cream pie filling?"

CSsUpremeness7288:
"This game blows, CS is so much more uber, you guys are physics throwing noobs" "Client has disconncted"

Pvt. Potter said:
yeah i was wondering who else caught onto the whole sausage king thing.
Yeah, that was definitely the funniest moment imo. Actually had me laughing out loud. It's good 'cos as soon as a I saw the name "Frohman" I instantly thought of Abe Frohman anyway, so yeah, it was great....

DermicSavage said:
That game is free btw, just tell steam to install it
Yeah got it off the net. I had fun with it... shame to see no one else did :(

I passed the link to others at work, they laughed heaps at it. Good quality there.

Back