Funny BF2 video worth watching lol

Do I need WMP10 to play this or something? No videos from the internet play on my system (WMP9 ) I have Xvid and Divx installed...do I need any other codecs?

It started off slow but when the subtitle skit kicked in I started laughing. Where was that skit from originally? I remember seeing it before but forgot what show....

Excellant editing!

Pipo said:
It started off slow but when the subtitle skit kicked in I started laughing. Where was that skit from originally? I remember seeing it before but forgot what show....

Excellant editing!
Probably a monty python skit. Alot of stuff in that video was from monty python. Pretty good though, I laughed a few times.

Flak Monkey said:
Probably a monty python skit. Alot of stuff in that video was from monty python. Pretty good though, I laughed a few times.

OH YEAH! Duh! I heard the soundbite from the "I dont like spam"skit and it still didn't hit me. -_-

Glad you guys liked it. Being this is my first post here, even though I've been a lurker here for years lol, thought it would be a cool way to open up. :)

Funny ass video. Nice touch with the running through the field in slo-mo with that Lion King music in the background. Im going to watch it again. :)

Savoy said:
Glad you guys liked it. Being this is my first post here, even though I've been a lurker here for years lol, thought it would be a cool way to open up. :)

Welcome. Thanks for sharing too. That was funny.

prob best game video I have ever seen, not that I can usually stand the "extreme sports bloopers" most of them are...

very good..

I didn't find the movie very funny. It was entertaining, but I didn't think it was funny. But I enjoyed the stunt segment at the end. Especially the boat and the cobra.

hah, I liked it when The Lion King music came on when the guy was running through the fields.

i thought someone posted a stunt video in here b4 but this video was good. where's my monty videos?

Hehe I just watched it a second time, some parts really crack me up. I guess since I play BF2 every day I just find it really funny how the characters move and stuff with the dialogue. lol :D

That was the most well made in-game video I've seen. The falling past the window skit was hilarious.

For some reason the "It's raining men" bit really brought tears to my eyes.. Great stuff

The funniest part to me was when the soldier kept the telling the tutorial guy to shut up.

That was great... Gotta love a little game humor there with the tutorial guy.

I haven't laughed that hard in a long long time... great incorporation of other stuff into it... finding nemo.. madagascar... monty python... lion king it was great. Though I quasi-recognized the music from when the two teams were charging down the hill toward eachother but can't place it.. anyone have a better memory than I? Was right before the madagascar part...

fhey said:
I haven't laughed that hard in a long long time... great incorporation of other stuff into it... finding nemo.. madagascar... monty python... lion king it was great. Though I quasi-recognized the music from when the two teams were charging down the hill toward eachother but can't place it.. anyone have a better memory than I? Was right before the madagascar part...

Yeah, I was thinking about the battle music... reminded me of Gladiator in a way, although it isn't.

fhey said:

Braveheart.

Canlador said:
It was the theme song from "The Rock"

yeah i'm pretty sure it's from "the rock" as well.

jesus that movie was hilarious. i love the scenes of the epic battles, especially with the grenade launchers firing and them flying like 4 feet in the air.

Back