Fun with Google Instant

CommanderFrank

Cat Can't Scratch It
Google Instant was released several weeks ago to rants and raves over its ability to predict exactly what you are searching for and take you there instantly, hence the name. :D At today’s speed, it’s surprising it took this long to put a parody video on the net. It is a bit scary to be one upped by a search engine, but entertaining nonetheless.

Last night I tried searching for LaTex command, and google instant brought up all kinds of lol

Last night I tried searching for LaTex command, and google instant brought up all kinds of lol

Yeah, try explaining to your mom or work why typing in "surprise birthday party" and typing "surprise b" brings up "surprise butt..." well, you know the rest...

At today’s speed, it’s surprising it took this long to put a parody video on the net.

Sorry MajorDomo but the only thing SLOW about any of this was your posting!! Google Instant came out on September 8.. this video arrived on YouTube on September 9.. and websites started reporting on the video on September 10 http://www.urlesque.com/2010/09/10/google-instant-billy-joel/

I guess we can blame Steve since this all popped up during his watch!!:D

Back