fun spam attack >.>

Status
Not open for further replies.
i just hope nothing happens when opening one of those bastards threads. (i highly doubt it though)

man who did Kyle piss off this time o_O and why am im thinking the Phantom fan boys might have some thing to do with this :rolleyes:

This is GNAA. They are a professional trolling organization usually found at slashdot. I'm pretty sure we didn't piss anyone off, these people attack sites for the sake of immaturity.

I opened them... quiet offensive i must say lol

I am disgusted.. as a representative of the human race i am disgusted by this persons actions..

OMG, major spam. Someone should permantly ban this guy. Lethal, domo, odoe, Kyle, anyone there?

Server is back up - too bad the last post in each forum was still showing a spam thread :mad:

yea, so i totally have 2 full oc192 lines at my control :) get me an ip of this guy and we'll have some fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuun :cool:

Xeese said:
Server is back up - too bad the last post in each forum was still showing a spam thread :mad:

That will be gone within 20 minutes, hehe.

Can Kyle take legal actions against this? I didn't read what the threads said inside, just the title. And how how come they attacked every forum except this one?
*sigh*

I'm not sure it would be worth the trouble of getting this guy's ISP involved in all of this. Granted, this was pretty retarded, but getting his ISP to cooperate will be close to impossible (imo).

what was in the thread? was it that goats!x pic that all script kiddies use? or something related to the line?

i made some posts in the threads that still showed the title on the front page, they should be all gone now.

i have a screenie of the front page if some proof of what was done and the extent to which it was done if needed.

Well, I wouldn't exactly call it a "fun spam attack" from this end. :rolleyes: But I'd like to thank the mod/admin team for getting it all under control so quickly. We have an absolutely awesome team here. :)

Now, can we please just get back to business as usual?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back