Fun bomb-defusing game

i figured out the keypad by trying every combination, what is the patern? The next two parts are easy.

TheTMan said:
i figured out the keypad by trying every combination, what is the patern? The next two parts are easy.
They all have to add up horizontally and vertically to equal fifteen.

Fun game. The bit that took longest for me was the Mastermind type puzzle at the beginning...mostly because it didn't have a 'right number, wrong location' indicator.
Finished with just under 9 minutes remaining.

Are there anymore of these games? this was really fun and too easy for my likings, i got it done in about 3 minutes, but still fun. I am now considering a career in the bomb squad...

lol, i doubt it's that easy...

but if you want some puzzle solving games, you can try the mystery of time and space, or crimson room.

Maximus825 said:
Do you not do 15 in binary?

Look at the numbers on the inside of the box. That should answer your question.

On another note, anybody with a CS or Math background should get this pretty quickly. :)

well..the first part i can get it in under a minute..but i dont get why it is what it is...is it random? is there a pattern to the numbers?

I really wanted to give this one a try....

But I keep getting page not found errors.

Thermite Paste said:
lol, i doubt it's that easy...

but if you want some puzzle solving games, you can try the mystery of time and space, or crimson room.

Crimson room blows. There's absolutely no logic to it at all, its just "click on as much sh*t as you can and hope the poorly-programed flash decides you did it right.

pretty easy, once the flash works right. Though the red/black wire bit switches at random.

first time i had like 12 mins lef tand hit the wrong wire... 13:24 second time around

I got it open with like 5 seconds left and I died. I tried the same key the second time but it didn't work. Can someone just tell me how or what, it's driving me crazy!

hum... that was a little too easy.. does anyone have anythng more difficult, but still logical?
I got through in about 45 seconds.

TehRoflcopter said:
1669 is the first one.

And i'm to lazy to take pictures for the rest of the parts, best of luck.

I think the combo changes.

The hint "15" is not for the switches part.

Back