Full Tower Case?

pr0zac

Limp Gawd
I'm getting ready to build a new system and would like to put it in a full tower so I can have some space to move around inside it. I was looking at the Lian Li V2000 but I seem to be seeing a lot of complaints about its upside down set up and problems fitting on PSUs etc. Any suggestions for other good full tower cases? Maybe I'll just fall back on that old standby, the Antec SOHO.

-zac

Hows the airflow/cooling on the Silverstone Temjin? I like the way it looks quite a lot.

-zac

Directron has discontinued carrying this model, but it's the full tower I used to build my first computer. Man, that sucker's got so much room above the mobo that you could rent out the space as an apartment!! :p

Seriously, there's enough space above the power supply to have plenty of room for a 92mm fan (that's what size the hole was designed for), and I'd bet you could mod a 120mm fan in there for hot air exhaust.

Hope that helps! :D

I use a silver version of this and the cooling is great. The spot above the PSU is made for a 92mm fan. That fan, along with three 80mm in the front and two 80mm in the back kept my computer around 37C to 40C.

Thermaltake Shark Full Tower, some very neat drive installation features, a removable mobo tray, and 120mm fans in and out. Plus, it looks cool.

Back