• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Full Custom Watercooled Mini-P180

Caddish

Weaksauce
Joined
Oct 1, 2009
Messages
84
I wrote a huge description which I erased by pressing F5 then I wrote a shorter description which I erased by pressing backspace, so I'll be very short. I'm thinking of selling my WC gear

WC Loop 300$ (Paid 500$ 2 year ago) (More detail in PDF)
Gpu 105$ (Paid 350$ + 100$ for WB) (Radeon 5850)
BigNG 70$ (Paid 100$) (First pic bottom left)
PSU 200$ (Paid 170$ +++++++ MDPC sleeving) (Seasonic 650W gold)
Case 70$ (Paid 150$) (Mini P180)

Everything is sold with original accessory included.
If there is interest, I will give as much detail as needed
The price is negotiable if you buy multiple items
This setup has enough cooling power to keep the system in the low 40°C at iddle with every fan stopped (including the PSU fan which stop under 40% load) and the waterpump at 50% (the 5 fan + the water pump are controlled by the bigng)
There is room for 3 HDD in the bottom with a 3 in 2 cage similar to this :
http://www.newegg.ca/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16817994097

(Sorry for the cellphone pic quality)

[EDIT 1]
My goal is to sell everything and have enough to buy a new gpu + new case to fit all my hard-drive ( I initially planned to build a separate loud server with all the HDD and this one silent on iddle, but laser eye surgery made a hole in my budget)
That means I could do (shipping excluded) :
~450$ for : Antec Mini P180 + HIS Radeon HD 5850 + CPU/GPU WC loop + 1 extra fitting + some tubing + a refilling fitting + bigng for
200$ non negotiable for the PSU (the psu itself is 160$ + a good 200$ in sleeving from mdpc, I have almost enough to do another PSU if somebody is interested)
~300$ for the i7-860 @ 3.6GHz + GIGABYTE P55M-UD4 + MUSHKIN 2x2GB @ 2000MHz

I you want to buy the whole deal I'll include all the extra sleeving (80$ value) + sleeving tool (80$ value) for free


fe62e20e.jpg

1435c3aa.jpg

45c35113.jpg

0a5840fa.jpg

2f0a1455.jpg
 
Last edited:
(Also posted in original message)
My goal is to sell everything and have enough to buy a new gpu + new case to fit all my hard-drive ( I initially planned to build a separate loud server with all the HDD and this one silent on iddle, but laser eye surgery made a hole in my budget)

That means I could do (shipping excluded) :
~450$ for : Antec Mini P180 + HIS Radeon HD 5850 + CPU/GPU WC loop + 1 extra fitting + some tubing + a refilling fitting + bigng for
200$ non negotiable for the PSU (the psu itself is 160$ + a good 200$ in sleeving from mdpc, I have almost enough to do another PSU if somebody is interested)
~300$ for the i7-860 @ 3.6GHz + GIGABYTE P55M-UD4 + MUSHKIN 2x2GB @ 2000MHz

I you want to buy the whole deal I'll include all the extra sleeving (80$ value) + sleeving tool (80$ value) for free
 
Back
Top