FujiPlus FP998D 19" 12ms DVI $209 AR

bosley4

n00b
$299 - $90 = $209
Rebate ends 2/28

I'm assuming the rebate is through Tiger since it's only available for purchases through Tiger and GlobalComputer.com.

Link

Got mine from a [H] member. Great monitor, no stuck or dead pixels. Price is pretty good.

Bought it from Newegg back in November, awesome monitor! I think mine came with two dead pixels (one black, one white) but honestly, I can't even find them anymore. One thing tho: I still haven't recieved my rebate check from FujiPlus...

Mine Died completely after 5 months, shipped with the hard blue tint... Get the extended warranty their RMA process is painful.

OmegaSpade79 said:
Mine Died completely after 5 months, shipped with the hard blue tint... Get the extended warranty their RMA process is painful.
I've heard about this happening (sadly, after i bought it). I've had mine for about 3 months so far... Do you know anything else? Like was it a particular batch that was bad? Are there any other symptoms that lead up to it dying?

Also, Anyone else have trouble with the rebate? I need to call them soon, hopin for some friendly advice =)

No there was no warning :( I came home from vacation after 10 days, turned it on the screen was bright white. Tried booting my pc, tried different PC's and cables and inputs it just stayed at the white screen. I looked it up online and the white screen is symptomatic of a hardware problem with the motherboard. It took 2 weeks to get an RMA# and its a 6 week turn around time once they get it.

Back