fubar569

[H]ard|Gawd
Okay...so here's the deal...

Fubar needs to buy stuff...

Fubar has a little bit of cash...

so...

Fubar would like to buy some stuff...

STUFF FUBAR WOULD LIKE TO BUY:

OCZ XTC Memory Cooler or Corsair Dominator Memory Cooler...for the memory i'm looking for below...

(1) 2x2gb (4gb total) GSkill PC8500 DDR2 1066 5-5-5-15 2.0v - ordered one set...looking for a 2nd to match and max my board at 8gb

1 or possibly 2 more 74gb Raptors to add to my current RAID...

and a PCI-E ATi AIW card that is greater than my X800XL that i have now...

I prefer to pay with paypal (non-cc)
I prefer you ship with some form of DC/Tracking

My heat is under fubar569 and ebay is lipper540

This thread will be amended/closed as needed...

I've got a 150GB Raptor in my FS thread. (see link in signature). It is under warranty until 01-19-2012. If you found another for around that price, you'd have a really fuggin' fast raid setup for cheap. =o

I've got a 150GB Raptor in my FS thread. (see link in signature). It is under warranty until 01-19-2012. If you found another for around that price, you'd have a really fuggin' fast raid setup for cheap. =o

i literally just sent paypal out for a set of 74gb raptors...or else i'd seriously consider it...

thread has been edited to reflect this...

still looking for 8gb of matching DDR2 1066, memory cooler, and external enclosure...

I've got an OCZ XTC memory cooler that I used for like a week. PM me an offer. Thx

Bump for awesome name.

You wouldn't be interested in a brand new unopened OEM Seagate Barracuda 7200.11 500GB 32MB cache w/ 1 SATA cable for $65 shipped would you!?

[H]adouken;1033573520 said:
Bump for awesome name.

You wouldn't be interested in a brand new unopened OEM Seagate Barracuda 7200.11 500GB 32MB cache w/ 1 SATA cable for $65 shipped would you!?

it's tempting for a backup drive thats for sure...but i think i'm gonna try to round up my other items first...thanks though!

bump

Back