• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

Fubar!! Noooooo!!

[Neural Interface]

Limp Gawd
Joined
Jun 12, 2003
Messages
190
Is there any way I can recover my data of a corupted HD, I tried to merge, (on my 120 maxtor) two partitions (dont ask y):rolleyes: but basicaly it FUBARED and there is some work on there I REALLY need, no not pr0n:D , but seriously plus all my movies and mp3s theres like 25GB or so

I can see it in my computer but when I click on it it says it can not read it, its corrupted and unreadable, NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO, IT cant be, I was think about ghost but Ive never used it before (any ideas)

by the way im using my WD 40GB to get into windows
 
Back
Top