FTL Adv. Edition - $3.39

Don't buy this game if you value your free time (or anything you have to do after your free time). Just 1 more system, just 1 more sector....Sleep? What is this sleep?!

heard this game be hard

Luck plays a big role in this game. The more you play it the better you learn to utilize any luck you have had. Half the fun in the game is reflecting back on the million and one ways your ship went down.

Ex.
Having your oxygen hacked, destroyed, and then ion-d into oblivion
Having your ship firebombed, opening the space door to put it out, and then having your door control blown up as you ship slowly loses oxygen and your people die

Luck plays a big role in this game. The more you play it the better you learn to utilize any luck you have had. Half the fun in the game is reflecting back on the million and one ways your ship went down.

Ex.
Having your oxygen hacked, destroyed, and then ion-d into oblivion
Having your ship firebombed, opening the space door to put it out, and then having your door control blown up as you ship slowly loses oxygen and your people die

My most frustrating runs seem to revolve around the Rock Cruiser and running out of missiles, never having had a chance to purchase or recover an energy weapon.

My most frustrating runs seem to revolve around the Rock Cruiser and running out of missiles, never having had a chance to purchase or recover an energy weapon.

I have about 100 hours into this game recently just unlocked my last ship (was not trying that hard) I can almost always get to the boss on easy and beat him about 50% of the time, I have only beat it on normal once with my favorite shit the Engi type A. Medbot dispersal is underrated I think.

Back