Aug 23, 2011 #41 A anferne85 n00b Joined Feb 15, 2011 Messages 57 Sort of like takes any outstanding current out of the parts, the psu mustbe in the wall, sometimes pcs that won't boot willboot after being earthed properly IMO
Sort of like takes any outstanding current out of the parts, the psu mustbe in the wall, sometimes pcs that won't boot willboot after being earthed properly IMO
Aug 24, 2011 #42 A adlsrf n00b Joined Jul 12, 2008 Messages 63 I got a proper PSU tester and the PSU (HX650W) is dead. Not a peep out of it. I even tested an old Antec from several years back and that one is working fine.
I got a proper PSU tester and the PSU (HX650W) is dead. Not a peep out of it. I even tested an old Antec from several years back and that one is working fine.