FT: XFX 7800 GTX (Factory Overclocked)

Status
Not open for further replies.

302efi

Gawd
NVIDIA GeForce 7800 GTX Overclocked 256MB DDR3 DUAL DVI VIVO PCI-E

http://www.xfxforce.com/web/product/listConfigurationDetails.jspa?series=GeForce%26trade%3B+7800&productConfigurationId=16997

Looking to trade this card + cash for something better, an upgrade if you wll ;)

I'm the second owner of this card and it works flawless, I'm just looking for something newer. Factory overclocked at 490/1300.

Comes with the DVI connector an VIVO dongle.

I was the second owner of the card and I registered it as well, so I don't think the warranty applies to a 3rd owner, but you may be able to contact XFX and work something out ...

This card is a workhorse and games pretty well, but I just got a new LCD and the 7800GTX doesnt like that native res very much...lol

Once again = Looking to trade this card + cash for something better !

Message me with what you got :cool:

ill trade you a new unopened evga 8800 gt overclocked i just bought from newegg and $200 cash.

Thanks reaper ;)

Thats pretty much all I got for offers:

8800GT + $200...

I got about 4 of them..lol

Wheres the 320GTS - 38xx offers ?!

You got 4 (8800GT) cards?... how much you want for one? I also have 2 7800GTX and I'm looking to trade up. I might sell one and leave the other one for my kids PC.

You're offering a $300 NIB card + $200 for a card that is still $220 refurbished, I don't blame him for not bothering with the offer.

Would you pay $220 for a refurb 7800GTX?
2 7800GTX for $220?

He'll have a hell of a time trying to get rid of it for $90, but those people asking for $200 + the card are trolls no doubt anyways. I can tell by reading their offer and finally looked at the banned on their name.

lol no offense but whos dumb enuf to buy a recertified 7800gtx for $220???? haha you'll be lucky if u can get the card for $100...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back