• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

FT/WTB XEON E5 2680,2690

Status
Not open for further replies.

phnguyen90

Limp Gawd
Joined
Dec 14, 2011
Messages
189
I am looking for some E5 2680, E5 2690 to build workstation for my client. It doesn't matter if the chip is new or used, as long as it works and no physical damage such as missing capacitor. It has to be retail chip and I am not interest in engineer sample. If you have those chips for sale, please feel free to message me your price and quantity.

I have some 8GB ECC stick that I have no use for it. If you want to trade please PM me what you have.

My heatware and Ebay is under xv13tlaclo1x
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top