FT:Subs and Amps

shaft

Limp Gawd
I have 2 15inch Orion 2NT's--SOLD ,and 2 Orion amps, 1 XTR 450(SOLD), and an XTR 475 ( 22 inches long x 8in wide),

3c_1_b.jpg

keep in mind that Orion's output ratings are conservative
Orion XTR 475, rated power- 4x75 @4 ohm, 4x150 @ 2ohm, and 2x300 @ 4ohm in 2 channel bridged mode-$300 shipped

set of 5 1/4inch Clarion Pro Audio componants may be missing a ring for one of the mounting option, ill look and see- will trade for something, $50.00 shipped

subs are traded to WildAce, XTR 450 is sold

non-free email is jefash(at)comcast.com
primary email is jefash(at)hotmail.com

i love those amps, but wife doesnt, and cant really use them with a baby in the care, lol

will trade subs for an XBox and games.......

do you know the Nominal & Peak wattage of the subs? i might be intrested in buying them. also do they have sub boxes or are they being sold without the box

im pretty sure they are 500nom, 1000max, and you can have the box if its not shipped, i see you r in monroe, im in taylor mich, we could just meet up somewhere, shipping that would be very,very,very expensive, its 3/4 inch MDF, and a total of around 5cu sq feet

i can go out and unscrew them to let ya know if you want

hehe guess i should see if it would even fit in my trunk :rolleyes: whats the dimensions of the box?

its BIG, 40.5 wide, 18 tall, 17.5 deep,

added a set of componant speakers to list

forgot i have an xbox i dont really play any more, its not modded. 8 games, 2 controllers
4x4 evo 2
PGR
arctic thunder
turok evo.
Halo
DOA3
time spliters 2
splinter cell

i also have the Monster Component cable which cost me like $60 if you have a Hi def. TV
let me know what its worth to you :)

hehe my trunk is 36" wide 16.5" tall. if i do end up getting the subs. ill probly still want the sub box's cause i can always modify it till it fits or strip it down and rebuild a new one.

was great doing buisness with you :)

i had to roll the speaker and the box into the house lol got a few wierd looks from my neighbors :D i think they weigh more than me :rolleyes:

useless tip: if you get bored in Halo kill an alien then just sit there and smack it to death till the blood texture makes the game lag. when you look away from it the blood the game runs normal then when you look back starts to lag again. :eek:

475 still available, will be adding a pioneed cdplayer head unit soon

i may be interested in buying the card, i dont think i would trade it for that, what are you asking for the 5900?

i may be buying a card from someone else, ill get back to you if it falls thru

Back