FT: Samsung Galaxy S2 Skyrocket (AT&T), 4xWD Velociraptor 150GB and Iconia A100

Status
Not open for further replies.

dasaint

[H]ard|Gawd
Hey all,

So looking for some trade items, u never know who's got what to trade, so i am throwing these out there to see if anyone has some items they would like to trade out for the items below
I have currently on the trade block.

Trading Zip Code - 80013

(1) Samsung S2 Skyrocket (AT&T) - Was used up til the point when i got my S4 i was running custom roms on it but found that the best rom for it really is the Manufacturers for battery life. So i downloaded Vincoms special breed of the AT&T Rom that gave me best of both worlds good bat life and non-bloat image
I added the "Enchanced" Battery to this unit it was designed for a different phone but it fits and worked for a long time its got 2100mAh Battery and i do have the stock 1850 mAh battery as well.
it comes with a case at little beaten up but its a CaseMate Red with Black i can throw in a USB cable for charging it.

(2) 4x Western Digital Velociraptor Hard Drives (March 2009 Era) still under warranty til April 23rd 2014
I checked the Serial numbers with western digitals website

(3) Android Acer Iconia A100 Tablet (7 Inch Tablet) 8GB i believe
Comes with a leather case/stand that i bought for it and a power plug

(4) 2x L5518 Xeon Processors (SLBFW)
Used them in ESXi hosts for many moons without any issues

(5) 2x L5520 Xeon Processors (Q1E8)
These are Engineering Sample proc's (I WILL NOT SELL THESE ONLY TRADE - As per the rules of Hardforum i am not allowed to Resell or Sell these [Mod if trade is illegal as well please let me know and ill remove])
Same as the L5518's Ran as ESXi boxes for many moons with no issues.

(6) Netgear GS716T
So this guy was my switch for a long running time, i did come across 1 issue when i had ALL 16 ports hooked up it would go nutz 1/2 of the system would just go down. Run 15 no issues! (Didnt matter where the 16th was it just needed not to be plugged in)

I checked warranty on this guy no lifetime as it was Pre Netgear Lifetime warranty

I am open to all fair trades, let me know what you got!
Wouldnt mind more SSDs or a M1015 card for a future project but i am open to all other offers as well. Let me know what you got!

I have reputable heatware as DaSaint
and Ebay as thereprofsorrows

Long standing [H] Member!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back