FT - New Mac Mini + Extras

Status
Not open for further replies.

PhantomOSX

Limp Gawd
Hello guys, I'm posting this to see if I get any interesting offers. I bought this at CompUSA on Feb. 9th.

Here are the specs and everything that is included in the trade, all items are in excellent condition:

Mac Mini
1.50 GHz (OCed, professionally done, perfectly stable)
512 DDR 3200 RAM
40 GB Hard Drive
160 GB External FireWire/USB 2.0 Hard Drive
Digital to Analog Video Convertor
Logitech MX 1000 Laser Mouse
Zippy WK-620 Compact USB Aluminum Keyboard
Creative Inspire 5200 Dolby Live 5.1 Surround Sound Speaker System
Mac OS 10.3 Panther DVD
Mac OS 10.4 Tiger Pre-Release DVD (If you want it)
iLife 2005 DVD

I also recently bought a AVI to Video adapter for it from Apple that makes it where you can hook it up to your TV. I might include that into the trade as well.

I'm interested in PowerBooks, iBooks, iMacs, eMacs, etc. Just nothing below a G4 if it's a Mac being offered. But of course, offer anything, I will consider all that's offered.

Email me at [email protected] if there's any questions.

Thanks

PICTURES:
http://img96.exs.cx/img96/4818/dcp02468gl.jpg
http://img96.exs.cx/img96/3294/dcp02483vd.jpg

WOW! I really don't know what to say to that, I'd be interested in all of it, but especially the iLife and 10.4 Tiger DVD, what would you want for those 2 things?

how did you get a tiger dvd? i know people who would kill for that :)

i wish i had some money/cool stuff to trade you for that, i have been wanting to try a mac of my own for a while

I'll give ya 3 iMACs for it, 2 are 400MHz I think and one is 600MHz, recent offlease systems from schools. You can keep the extra stuff ya got there like keyboard, converter, e.t.c.

Hello everyone.

rsilvernail - with the offer you made me I won't trade the mini for but if you want the software lmk what you'd want to give for it and maybe we can work something out.

compslckr - I'm a college student and we have a Mac lab and it was given to me by one of the workers there since I showed interest in it and bc they are going to get it when it comes out in April. And no I didn't steal it. lol You'll be glad when you get a Mac though.

Zero_Distortion - Sorry, but nothing under G4. Got anything else?

May I ask why you want to get rid of the mini? were you not happy witht the system?

I have one in the mail as we speak

Zero_Distortion - Haha, I wish it were a G9, I would be a chick magnet:-D

Gabe7055 - Don't get the wrong idea, it's a great system. Though I was kind of cornered to buy it bc my intention was to get a Power or iBook but couldn't afford it, and since I wanted a Mac for my computer classes then the Mac mini was the best thing for my price range. So after a month of having it I decided to post it up for trade to see what offers I would get, on MacNN I have gotten a PowerBook 12" 1Ghz offer for the setup and will most likely go through with it, if it does/doesn't I will let you guys know.

So you wouldn't want to give me that tiger dvd for free would you? anyway, bump for a mac mini. I love mine a ton. well worth the few dollars it costs.

I've got a brand new (sealed in box) iBook G4/1.2 GHZ. 12"/30gb/256mb/airport/combo drive. I am somewhat interested in the mini - just the mini itself (and the items it shipped with) none of the other items.
Make me an offer for the mini + cash if you're interested in my iBook.

BigDish - I could give you my mini, no prob, but I don't have any money to offer with it if that's what you meant.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back