FT: Like new Nintendo Switch HAC-001 - SOLD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shooter308

Gawd
I bought this Nintendo Switch on September 28th, 2020, and the MX vs ATV game a week later. I only played the console itself for a total of 3 hrs - separate times. It's in excellent condition, but I just don't play or use it like I thought I would. I paid $330 for the Switch, $25 for the new MX vs ATV game, and $35 for the 128GB micro SD card. I never used the black paddles or TV console box thing.

The Switch is updated and ready for a new owner that will use it and have fun.

What I use everyday when I get home from work is my desktop computer. I play WOW but lately I've noticed that my Asus Sabertooth 990FX R2.0 motherboard is freezing up only while I play WOW & Discord, or WOW and listen to music on my headset. After further investigation, it seems that Razer Cortex installs its own power plan that has been known to Freeze up or shutdown computers, due to their software not being compatible with the latest Win 10 updates. I removed this same software from my wife's gaming desktop computer cause it was causing her computer to shutdown on its own. Once I removed the Razer Cortex software, her computer hasn't shutdown since.

I'll trade this setup for a combination of the following items to equal value;

1. 16GB 2x8GB Corsair Vengeance LPX DDR4-PC3000 CMK16GX4M2B3000C15 memory kit.
2. A good 650W+ modular PSU - Coolermaster, Thermaltake, EVGA, etc.
3. A nice ATX mid tower windowed case.

Or for cash - payment via PayPal - SOLD

I just bought the following brand new parts for a rebuild;

1. Asus TUF Gaming X570-Plus WiFi motherboard
2. AMD Ryzen 7 3700X CPU
3. 16GB Corsair Vengeance LPX DDR4-PC3000 memory
4. Samsung V-NAND 860 EVO sata 6gb ssd drive.

Please let me know what you've got.

Heatware is under Shooter308, but I haven't been buying or selling any computer stuff for a while.

Thanks,

Doug

Attachments

• 20210217_214233.jpg
    20210217_214233.jpg
    297.3 KB · Views: 0
  • 20210217_213903.jpg
    20210217_213903.jpg
    239.5 KB · Views: 0
  • 20210217_214405.jpg
    20210217_214405.jpg
    625.9 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
swap PSU and see if it helps. I have had this happen when a ram stick when bad too. (generalization as I dont have same setup as yours) edit; assuming nothing is clogged with dust.

I had this very same issue in 2019 with this computer. I reloaded Win 10 Pro 64 bit from scratch - didn't change. Memory tests show healthy memory sticks with no issues. Bought the Cooler Master 1000w PSU - didn't change either.

The only thing I changed after that, was that I swapped the EVGA Nvidia GTX 1060 6GB video card out and installed the MSI Nvidia GTX 1060 6GB video card that my wife was using in her desktop computer. The EVGA video card in her computer has been working flawlessly, so I think there's an underlying issue with my Asus Sabertooth FX990 R2.0 motherboard as it's probably 7 years old now. My computer quit locking up after that, so I thought that maybe it was just my mobo didn't like something with the EVGA video card, as it has been working fine until a couple weeks ago.

No dust in my computer as I just cleaned it a few days ago, and my new house is pretty much dust free compared to my old house I lived in before.

Bump

Trying moving your video card to a different slot if you can. I had similar issues but with a MSI mobo and through troubleshooting everything was resolved when i moved slots.

Bump

Trying moving your video card to a different slot if you can. I had similar issues but with a MSI mobo and through troubleshooting everything was resolved when i moved slots.
I think I did that in 2019 when the issue first appeared, but I don't remember for sure. I'll try that anyway just to see what happens.

But losing my USB headset connection in the rear port, tends to make me believe the board is starting to go out as it's 9 yrs old now, and I firmly believe it's time to get something newer.

I'm surprised nobody has even offered a motherboard or combo trade deal yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back