FT: GC, GBASP, DVDs, ti4200, SODIMM, MiniDV & more / WTTF: Radeon 9700 pro or higher

mbgood

n00b
Well, i've decided to get rid of what I don't use in favor of a few things i'd like to use so here's my list. I'm only interested in trading right now for what I have listed in my 'wants' section below but i'll be looking for other things in the future so keep an eye on my thread if you see it bumped. I'm not looking to sell anything on my list just yet but if the trade search doesn't go well I might go through and price everything so check back in a week or 2. Most everything is used but usually in good to great condition, if you have questions as to what is included or not included with a particular item just PM or Email me and i'll get back to you as soon as I can. I don't have a lot of heat so depending on your feedback we can work out shipping. Of course bumps are appreciated but not expected. Thanks for looking.

FOR TRADE (this will change as I find things):
------------------------------------------------------------------
Misc
1st Generation 4GB iPod Mini (Silver) - Lightly used and less than 2 months old. Has all cables, instructions, cds, box & pair of earbuds that it came with. Played enough to run the power down twice.

Systems & Games
Gamecube w/ Monster S-video cable & 1 Controller (has digital AV Port - Black)
Yugioh: The Falsebound Kingdom w/o cards (played once) - GC
Super Mario Sunshine (unopened) - GC
Eternal Darkness (Used) - GC
GameBoy Advance SP (Flame) - Clean w/ Original box and Charger
Street fighter alpha 3 (used) - GBA
Halo 2 (played twice) - XBOX
Empire Earth Gold Collection (unopened, includes strategy guide & expansion) - PC

PC Stuff
XFX Geforce4 TI4200
Microsoft Optical Trackball Explorer
Microsoft Trackball Optical (thumb based trackball)
Alpha Pal 6035 cooler (never used, still in the box)
2x128mb Micron pc2100 sodimm (CL2.5 16x64, came out of insprion 8200)
IBM Travelstar 20gb 4200rpm Laptop HDD (came out of inspiron 8200)
SMC 802.11b PCMCIA Wireless Card
Netgear MA401 802.11b PCMCIA Wireless Card
Netgear ME102 802.11b Wireless Access Point
Maxtor 30GB 5400rpm IDE HDD
Pioneer A03 DVD Burner (very old DVD-R burner)

Electronics
Panasonic RP-56 DVD Player (same chip as the hard to find rp82 - one of the best - see why)
Panasonic RP-62 DVD Player (same chip as the hard to find rp82 - one of the best - see why)
JVC GR-DVA1U MiniDV Camcorder (no firewire port and missing viewfinder rubber cap which can be bought from JVC for $15)
A lot of DVDs (over 400 so if serious ask for a list)

Cell Phones & Accessories
Motorola v60 (some scuffs on the bottom back but works great) w/ tons of accessories
Motorola t720 (a few scuffs on screen but works great)
(2) nokia 3390 (a few scuffs all around)

Each phone comes with it's charger and whatever accessories I can find and all are chipped for cingular.

If you see something you're interested in trading for but it's not enough to cover the cost I can throw in some cash as well.

WANTS (this will change as I need things):
-------------------------------------------------------------
ATI Radeon 9800 pro or higher AGP video card, AIW is fine and obviously the higher the better. I might be interested in something nvidia too so feel free to send me offers.

I have 50+ positive eBay feedbacks but I know that's not worth much so here's MY HEATWARE

Hi. At the moment everything is trade only which according to the rules requires no price. Thanks for looking.

I don't have any video cards, but here's what i can think of off the top of my head:

AMD Duron 1300Mhz
Intel Mobo Socket 370
Celeron 450Mhz socket 370
Misc. 128mb SD-RAM modules
Windows 2000 Pro SP1( Original CD is scratched, but I have backup copy)
Slot 1 Celeron 333mhz
Gateway/Logitech USB optical scroll mouse
LG 32/10/40x CD-RW Burner
ummmm..... Web Hosting Space...
Medal of Honor: Allied Assault

let me know if you are interessted in any of these, or if you have suggestions. If I think of anything else, I'll let you know

*** Oh yeah! my e-mail is rsilvernail gmail com OR rsilvernail lyonsmuirchurch.org - fill in the blanks

Bump for a Ti4200..

Do you know how the TV-Out of the XFX Ti4200 looks? Is it pretty good quality?

doggyworld: thanks for the bump, I haven't yet tried the TV-Out, if I can find a cable I might just try it out and see what it looks like.

SC385: At the moment i'm only looking for trades, i've got your name though so when I decide to sell i'll make sure to PM you.

I am interested in the GC.

Things I have to trade:
ATI Remote Wonder
15" Samsung LCD (515V) - unopened in box
Various DVDs
120 gig WD HDD with 8mb cache
3.5" external enclosure, USB2 and Firewire (Oxford 911 chipset)

That is all that I can think of for now.

Please PM me or send an e-mail to bradley[dot]haveman[at]hope[dot]edu

Ebay ID: debroglie867

Back