FT/FS: Large PSP Set

Orb|X

Gawd
Joined
Mar 29, 2002
Messages
526
I am willing to trade *or sell my 3-week old PSP set,
I am looking to trade for any New'er AGP Video card (Nvidia Preffered), or a Motorolla Razor V3, or offer any trade.
I will take 300 US + Shipping O.B.O.

Set Comes with:
1x PSP Value Bundle w| AC charger, all original packaging and manual. NO DEAD PIXELS! -- Not modded or patched -- D.I.Y
1x Ridge Racer Game w| box and manual
1x Fifa Soccer w| ' '
1x Lumines w| ' '
1x PSP Metal Hard-Case
2x Plastic UMD Game/Video Holders (1 Case fits 3 games)
I







Can get a reference.
Items are shipped from Canada.
Guaranteed Working.

e-mail: netforce@sympatico.ca
 
Need a socket 939 cpu?? I've got a 3400(2.2 ghz) that I'd like to trade plus some cash.
 
Interested in partial trade? I have 80GB WD HD, Rome:TW, Radeon 9500 Pro with an aftermarket cooler that overclocks to as fast as a 9800 Pro, Oakley glasses, Logitech MX500 gaming mouse, etc. Let me know if you're interested in any of it.
 
Back
Top