FT/FS: AMD X2 Gaming pc

Status
Not open for further replies.

sn_85

[H]ard|Gawd
I'm looking to trade (or sell) my system for a lesser one + ~$500 cash. It is in great condition and runs like a champ. Specs are as follows

AMD X2 3800+ S939 (Does [email protected]. YMMV on OC) its on stock speeds atm and for most of the time i ran it at 2.5ghz@stock.
Thermalright XP-120 w/ Delta 72cfm fan
DFI Ultra-D. comes with all accessories, disks, cables. not original box though
2GB PC4000 GSkill HZ 3-4-3-8
Powercolor X850XT pci-e
160gig WD Pata hdd. 7200rpm 8mb cache
Audigy2 Value
NEC 3540A 16x dual layer burner
Silverstone TJ06 case (slightly modded w/ holes for wiring and intake and exhaust).
Silverstone ST60F 600W quad rail modular PS.

All going for $1000 SHIPPED. Eventually i'll part out if i cant get a trade at first. The system will be dismantled to avoid any shipping problems. upon receiving the system or any items you have 48 hours to report any type of problems or issues you may have.

looking for anything decent in gaming + ~$500.

accept non CC paypal, money order, and cash would be great :p
Heatware: sn_85
ebay: sn_85

any question or comments please PM me or contact through email at [email protected]

sn_85 said:
I'm looking to trade (or sell) my system for a lesser one + cash. It is in great condition and runs like a champ. I want to make around $500 cash on this so if you have any decent gaming PC's let me know. Specs are as follows

AMD X2 3800+ S939 (Does [email protected]. YMMV on OC) its on stock speeds atm and for most of the time i ran it at 2.5ghz@stock.
Thermalright XP-120 w/ Delta 72cfm fan
DFI Ultra-D. comes with all accessories, disks, cables. not original box though
2GB PC4000 GSkill HZ 3-4-3-8
Powercolor X850XT pci-e
160gig WD Pata hdd. 7200rpm 8mb cache
Audigy2 Value
NEC 3540A 16x dual layer burner
Silverstone TJ06 case (slightly modded w/ holes for wiring and intake and exhaust).
Silverstone ST60F 600W quad rail modular PS.

All going for $1050. Buyer pays shipping through Fedex. Eventually i'll part out if i cant get a trade at first. The system will be dismantled to avoid any shipping problems. upon receiving the system or any items you have 48 hours to report any type of problems or issues you may have.

looking for anything decent in gaming for around $500.

accept non CC paypal, money order, and cash would be great :p
Heatware: sn_85
ebay: sn_85

any question or comments please PM me or contact through email at [email protected]

Ummm who makes the Powercolor video card?

Is that some unknown brand?

They are their own brand. basically just use the ATI reference design.

BobTheBuilderr0x said:
Ummm who makes the Powercolor video card?

Is that some unknown brand?

TUL is the parent company of PowerColor. PowerColor is their video card manufacturer which is an Official ATi AIB Partner company. They are pretty much equal to Sapphire in quality and design (which is a good thing) and mostly stick to ATi's reference designs with moddified cooling solutions and a few specialty cards such as the X800GTO2, ect ect. Hope that helps! :D

P.S - BuMP for looking!

seems to be some confusion with the way i worded my post but let me try to clear it up. it is NOT $500. I am looking to downgrade my system and also earn $500 cash from it. my system is selling for $1000. So if anyone has a $500 PC and $500 cash and wants to make a trade, then that is what im looking for. i hope that makes things a little more explicit.

I have a Ahtlon64 system, It's a socket 939 3200. Mobo type is Ga-K89 Pro-Sli, made by gigbyte. 1gig of ram 2x512. Has a 7800gt in it. 160gig sata hd. In a blue case with dual temp readout and fan speed control. And has a 430w PS. How much cash would you take with this system..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back