Apr 29, 2009 #1 N Nightcast [H]ere for the Blow! Joined Sep 13, 2006 Messages 754 Ok I have this e6400 and I don't have a spare board for it so I'm looking to trade for a video card so i can fold on it. Must be a nvidia. It comes with box heatsink and booklet. Im looking for a 8800gt or a 8800GTS lmk. Last edited: May 13, 2009
Ok I have this e6400 and I don't have a spare board for it so I'm looking to trade for a video card so i can fold on it. Must be a nvidia. It comes with box heatsink and booklet. Im looking for a 8800gt or a 8800GTS lmk.
Apr 29, 2009 #2 K KILLER_K Supreme [H]ardness Joined Feb 6, 2008 Messages 4,594 Bump for looking... What card are you looking for will probably help it along. Good Day
Apr 30, 2009 #5 N Nightcast [H]ere for the Blow! Joined Sep 13, 2006 Messages 754 Pm'ed everyone back. I think im looking for a 8800gt
Apr 30, 2009 #7 N Nightcast [H]ere for the Blow! Joined Sep 13, 2006 Messages 754 Sorry im looking for a 8800gt or a 8800GTS(G92)
May 13, 2009 #20 N Nightcast [H]ere for the Blow! Joined Sep 13, 2006 Messages 754 ttt Bring me a 8800gts