FT: BFG GeForce 6800OC

Dark-Colonel

Limp Gawd
For Sale/Trade

SOLD!
Got this card less than a month ago from cbehnken from Anandtech and the card runs great with 1280x1024 and aa/af enabled for most if not all games (Those titles include HL2, DooM3, MoH PA, Halo and more)The card is AGP and can support AGP4X and AGP 8X, it satisfied me but im looking for more power.

If you need more information about my card and its specifications please go to the following link.

http://bfgtech.com/6800OC.html

If you are interested in buying my card, price is $200USD SHIPPED.

I am willing to trade my card for the following cards + Plus Cash (Can ship with MO only to the US and Canada only)

Nvidia GeForce 6800GT
Nvidia GeForce 6800Ultra
ATi Radeon X800XT (Flashed pros are acceptable)
ATi Radeon X800XTPE

I have tried unlocking pipes, only got 1 extra vertex no pipes. On friends PC it was the opposite. Guess it might depends on if you have intel or amd but im not sure.

Picture of the card
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v...bucket.com/albums/v347/BoBaTrOn/BFG6800OC.jpg

Want to buy

Motherboard no longer nedeed

I also need a new harddrive. It has to be 7200RPM, doesnt matter who it came from. 80GB and above only. However I dont want more than 160GB. Please PM if you have one for sale or see one for sale

I am willing to ship out first since my heat is low
email is [email protected]
heat under Dark-Colonel

Wanna talk to me personaly? add me on MSN: [email protected]SOLD!

Since my heat is low ill ship out first (Sorry Edit button isnt present on my browser for some reason)

bump.gif

I have a 6800GT, but my PSU for my SFF case is only 230watts, and others who have had it claim that i may ruin the PSU. I may give it a shot, but if it doesn't work I could trade it to you for your 6800 (which reqs 50 watts less) and some cash.

Currently I haev an offer for a hard drive and video card. Both are pending so its not for sure if they are gone or not

Back