FT: ATI *AIW* Radeon X800XT AGP

Status
Not open for further replies.

dakillabee

n00b
Up for trade OR sale, i have an AIW x800xt AGP 256mb. Card is actually made by ATI with the black PCB, not just the chipset. I got this piece about 4 months ago from newegg. Paid 380. My reason for getting rid of it is primarily because of the lack of ATI support under linux. Most of the extra components are unopened - the only things i have used are the card itself and the coax adapter for the tv tuner. Will be shipped in original box with all accessories and documentation.

FYI - This card has never been OC'ed, and i rarely game for more than 30min at a time.

I am looking to trade for a 256mb GF6800GT AGP, but will also consider any other nice non-all in wonder AGP cards.

$260 shipped is my asking price if you do not have a card to trade, but still wish to buy.

I am aware that this is my first post, but i am sure my friend black-falcon will vouch for my credibility. Pics can be taken if needed, and i can also be contacted by phone if you need reassurance.

Good luck.

DSCN0285.jpg

Hey guys, this is the real deal, he wont pull any shady stuff. Hes a good bud of mine. If you have any questions about his cred you can ask me.
See ya later.

price lowered - i cant go much lower, though, as i NEED to be able to buy at least a 6800 level AGP.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back