FT: Asus G51VX-A1 Core 2 Quad + GTX 260m Laptop!

Status
Not open for further replies.

guitarslingerchris

Supreme [H]ardness
I'm ready to trade away, or sell possibly, my beloved laptop. I have had it for about a year and a half and it's a wonderfully powerful little beast but I find that all I use it for is streaming video and browsing. The Asus warranty is still in effect, and I will help with any and all warranty issues.

Heat 76-0-0
eBay

ASUS Republic of Gamers G51Vx-A1 Gaming Notebook: The Ultimate Machine for Extreme Gaming

Strike fear in the hearts of your opponents when you show up wielding the ASUS G51Vx-A1. The overwhelming firepower of this sleek, advanced machine gives you the winning edge in today’s most demanding competitive environments.

The G51Vx-A1 is the world’s first notebook equipped with the next generation ASUS Dedicated Graphics Engine (DGE) powered by the GeForce GTX 260M 1GB GDDR3. Throw in 3D gaming surround sound with enhanced effects and an illuminated keyboard for gaming in the dark -it’s no wonder the G51Vx-A1 is the hottest new release from the Republic of Gaming notebook line. This sophisticated weapon was designed to own the extreme gaming world, with looks that kill, top-end, high-performance components, a full HD 1080p screen, and Intel® Core™2 Quad processor.

With a 3DMark 2006 score of over 8,000 points, the performance of the ASUS G51Vx-A1 is a giant leap ahead of 15-inch mainstream notebooks that produce scores ranging from 2000 to 3000.

The best standard notebook warranty in the industry is icing on the cake.

Other brands only offer 1 year of warranty service, and can charge up to $100 for an additional year. ASUS notebooks come standard with a 2-Year Global Warranty and more:

# One month zero bright dot guarantee
# Free two-way standard overnight shipping
# 24-hour tech support seven days a week

# Plus Accidental Damage Protection: ASUS notebooks are also protected come with a One Year Accidental Damage Warranty protecting the notebook from drops, fire, spills, and surge.
Asus G51VX-A1
specs:
* Intel Quad Core Q9000 Processor 2.0GHz; 4GB of DDR2 800 RAM, 2 Slots, 4GB Max
* NVidia GTX 260M Dedicated Graphics with 1GB DDR3 VRAM
* 640GB SATA Hard Drive (7200RPM); DVD SuperMulti Drive
* Windows Vista Home Premium (64 Bit) Operating System
* 15.6-inch Full HD 1920 x 1080 LCD Display

Processor, Memory, and Motherboard
* Hardware Platform: PC
* Processor: 2 GHz Intel Core 2 Quad
* Number of Processors: 1
* RAM: 4 GB
* RAM Type: SIMM
* Memory Slots: 2

Hard Drive
* Size: 640 GB
* Manufacturer: Portable
* Type: Serial ATA

Graphics and Display
* Graphics RAM: 1024 MB
* HDMI Out; VGA Out
* Camera: 2.0M Pixels Web Camera

Sound
* EAX Advanced HD 4.0 audio technology
* Supports Dolby Home Theater, Altec Lansing co-brand speakers
* Microphone: Noise-Cancelling Digital Array Microphones

Wireless
* Wireless: 802.11 b/g/n Wireless LAN + Built-in Bluetooth V2.1+EDR

Ports and Connectivity
* USB Ports: 4
* eSATA Ports: 1
* IEEE 1394 Ports: 1
* RJ45 LAN Jack
* 8 in 1 card reader: SD,MMC,MS,MS-Pro,xD,mini SD w/ adapter,MS-Duo,MS-Pro Duo via adapter

Cases and Expandability
* Size (LWH): 14.6 inches, 10.3 inches, 1.6 inches
* Weight: 7.26 pounds

WTTF:
-Apple iPad-
16gb + cash or any size, preferably WiFi but I will consider a 3G version
Something else!?
Let me know if you have a trade in mind!

As an Amazon Associate, HardForum may earn from qualifying purchases.
Bump for interested, but dont have a Ipad.........looking for any desktop items, or a tiny netbook?

Bump, I'm not only interested in an iPad. If you have something to trade then shoot me a PM with your offer!

(4) CONSOLIDATE Threads. Do not post multiple threads, keep all your FS/FT deals in one thread, and all WTB/WTTF deals in a different thread. You should only have one FS/FT and one WTB/WTTF thread active at any one time. When making a new thread, include items from the old thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back