FT: 9700 Pro for a Nvidia card

RAutrey

[H]ard|Gawd
Well this 9700 Pro has served me well but I have not tried an nvidia card for a while so I wanna check it out. I'm interested in a good overclocking 5900 or better but will entertain all offers.

- I would also consider trading for 1GB (2x512) of good oc'ing memory.

Catch me here or email to rautrey AT triad.rr.com

Thanks.

Would you be interested in a GeForce4 Ti4200 + some cash or something else to go along with the trade?

I think that would be a bit too far a step in the wrong direction but thanks for the offer. I would like to maintain DX9 capabilities.

Would you take an MSI GF4 ti4400 plus cash? I also have 256 pc2100 here that I could throw in as well if you wanted it.

Been trying to but one straight out but was in a bad car accident on December 2, 2003 as was stickied at this forum for a long time... so money is a bit tight as I have a month of hospital bills and a new car to buy heh...

But I could make the trade I mentioned above with cash thrown in to make up any differences if you would like.

lmk

Thank you

-Brian

Well I use to have a Ti4600 so I don't want to go back that far. As for the mem, I have pc2700 so 2100 won't due either.

Sorry to hear about your accident. I hope 2004 is good to you.

Thanks for the offer!

bump for good deal! Always liked ATI. I kinda think you would be going a step down changing to Nvidia too. :p

Hey, I've got a prolink gfx5600nu 256 and a 512 ddr3200 dimm and say $30 if your willing.

That's one stick or two on the mem cause I need 2 for dual channel?

its only one dim, but I'm sure you could sell it and get yourself 2 x 256 w/ it and the $30. I've also got a 52x prolink black face burner or 16x black face lite on dvd to help work a deal if needed.

Back