Hello,
I built oZo from my old Bitfenix Prodigy build. I wanted a smaller case (Pic is deceiving but it's about 1/3rd of the Prodigy) but I also wanted a Titan and the FT03-Mini case sat in my Amazon cart for several months. After doing much research and knowing other people did it, but not how I decided to just go for it. I'm really glad I did. I drilled, and cut a TON of metal over my bathtub with JLO style sunglasses on to get a big enough opening for the titan. This case is perfect for this mod as the side panels are like curtains and they cover any of the cutting. Also black electrical tape goes a long way. The hole in the bottom isn't bad, and to keep the filter on I used 2-sided velcro which works fantastic and keeps it very flush. Filter required on a bottom fan sitting on hardwood floor
Temps are great so far, and I also used a Noctua resistor ULN adapter to slow the fan a little bit but haven't decided if I want to use the Noctua Fan, may swap that out. It's very quiet with the Penetrator fan right now.
**COMPONENTS:**
* Silverstone Tek Aluminum Tower Computer Case FT03B-MINI - Black
* Silverstone ST45SF-G 450w SFX Modular PSU (Awesome)
* SilverStone PP05 Short Cable for PSU Set
* Asus P8H77-I Motherboard
* Intel Core i5-3570K Proc stock cooler
* EVGA Geforce GTX Titan 6GB
* Patriot Intel Extreme Masters Viper 3 Series DDR3 16GB (2 x 8GB) RAM
* Samsung 840Pro SSD x2 in RAID 0 (see benchmark pic over 1GB/s)
* Internal USB2.0 Header
* 27" Samsung SB970 Monitor 1440p on DisplayPort
**PICS GALORE! http://imgur.com/a/vIzK4
Built this just this week. Enjoy!
http://www.reddit.com/r/buildapc/comments/1kyte0/build_complete_silverstone_ft03_mini_w_gtx_titan/
I built oZo from my old Bitfenix Prodigy build. I wanted a smaller case (Pic is deceiving but it's about 1/3rd of the Prodigy) but I also wanted a Titan and the FT03-Mini case sat in my Amazon cart for several months. After doing much research and knowing other people did it, but not how I decided to just go for it. I'm really glad I did. I drilled, and cut a TON of metal over my bathtub with JLO style sunglasses on to get a big enough opening for the titan. This case is perfect for this mod as the side panels are like curtains and they cover any of the cutting. Also black electrical tape goes a long way. The hole in the bottom isn't bad, and to keep the filter on I used 2-sided velcro which works fantastic and keeps it very flush. Filter required on a bottom fan sitting on hardwood floor
**COMPONENTS:**
* Silverstone Tek Aluminum Tower Computer Case FT03B-MINI - Black
* Silverstone ST45SF-G 450w SFX Modular PSU (Awesome)
* SilverStone PP05 Short Cable for PSU Set
* Asus P8H77-I Motherboard
* Intel Core i5-3570K Proc stock cooler
* EVGA Geforce GTX Titan 6GB
* Patriot Intel Extreme Masters Viper 3 Series DDR3 16GB (2 x 8GB) RAM
* Samsung 840Pro SSD x2 in RAID 0 (see benchmark pic over 1GB/s)
* Internal USB2.0 Header
* 27" Samsung SB970 Monitor 1440p on DisplayPort
**PICS GALORE! http://imgur.com/a/vIzK4
Built this just this week. Enjoy!
http://www.reddit.com/r/buildapc/comments/1kyte0/build_complete_silverstone_ft03_mini_w_gtx_titan/