FT-02 + SR-560 Combo

I've seen plenty of logs, and videos. I was wondering if anyone had any experience with it here? I'm interested in hearing more about the temps. I'd hate to spend $600 on cooling + case alone, just to find out that I'm getting mediocre temps.

On another note, if you had to choose...

FT-02 + 560 Rad

or

Corsair 600T with 3x120 Rad

Better get a 3x180 magicool radiator instead.
It is more powerful than 4x140, you can use it with stock case fans (which makes it cheaper). Also magicool rad is not as tall, so there is more space inside case, for graphoc cards and cables. Overall it fits just much better to the case, feels almost like designed rad for FT02.
This rad is really powerful, capable of cooling most powerful sli + cpu setups, some people even used it with tri-sli. For just one mid-end graphic card it seems to be major overkill, you could easily get away with 2x180 radiator (and then you don't need to touch hdd cage in ft02). Note that 2x180 is still way better than a 3x120 classic radiator, it is as long as 3x120, but wider.

Allthough I don't own the 600t myself, I am using the similar 650D for my media pc. I would think that it's possible to fit more radiator surface inside the FT02 than the 600t, but it is easier to connect an external radiator to the 600t (not impossible with the FT02, just slightly more of a hassle).

I have tried both the HWlabs SR-1 560 and the Magicool 540 in my FT02, cooling a 3930k and gtx580 sli. Beeing a silent freak I am mostly after decent cooling with low or no noise and the Magicool will keep your system cooler at a given noise level.

Using Phobya 700rpm 180mm fans at full speed on the Magicool, running BF3 for hours my typical temps were 52-55 degrees celsius on the GPUs and 52-59 degrees celsius (lowest to hottest core) on the cpu. That was with 580s stock and cpu oc'ed to 4.4ghz. The SR-1 560 gave me similar temps but with NB PK3s at about 1200rpm generating much more noise than the 180mm fans. I believe you could get much lower temps on both rads with higher fan speeds, but the overall cooling potential is higher with the Magicool 540.

At the moment I'm running my new, shiny gtx 680 on air and only the cpu on water. Let me know if you have more questions and I'll try to answer them the best I can.

Thanks so much guys for the input. It appears I'll be going with the Magicool x 180 setup, as I'm looking for decent temps, but mostly silence.

Now.. to wait for a sale on the ft-02...

Back