• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

FSAA apparently not working on DirectX for WoW

kennyj449

[H]ard|Gawd
Joined
Sep 22, 2000
Messages
1,029
The only modern 3D application I have installed for testing is World of Warcraft. I have FSAA force-enabled in the drivers, and made sure to disable conflicting options in WoW (full-screen glow, namely.) Running in OpenGL, which is surprisingly slower on my system in many parts of the game regardless of FSAA settings, the FSAA works just fine (and produces absolutely beautiful graphics.) On DirectX, it has *no effect whatsoever.* Any ideas?

I'm running on an nVidia 6800GT, ForceWare 71.40 (the current "release" drivers on nVidia's site fared no better, but were significantly slower.) I also have two monitors on this card (dual view, not nview) though I doubt that matters at all.
 
FSAA = anti aliasing? Works for me, I use WoW settings though, not drivers to force.
 
Back
Top