[FS] Zune HD 32GB Blue w/ Dock

DanishDevil

Limp Gawd
FOR SALE

[FS] Zune HD 32GB Blue w/ Dock $210 Shipped

DSC_0010.jpg

Had it since it was released on Zune Originals. Only wear is a little discoloration of the screws on the back and a bit of color wear near the power button. Screen is flawless. Package deal includes:
  • Zune HD 32GB Blue
  • Zune HD Box
  • All Zune HD Manuals/Pamphlets
  • Zune Sync Cable
  • Zune headphones and eartips (unused)
  • Gears of War 2 Zune Box w/ a couple pamphlets & spare sync cable covers
  • Spare set of Zune headphones and eartips (unused)
  • Zune Home A/V Pack v2 with Zune Dock, 2 dock inserts, Zune Wireless Remote, Zune AC Adapter, Zune A/V Output Cable.

Link: Zune Originals

I have plenty more pictures. Toss me a PM if you'd like to see them.

If you're interested in the Zune alone, or just the dock, shoot me a PM. Willing to part out if I have both parts spoken for.

TRADES?
  • See my [WTB] Thread here.

THE DETAILS
Shipping:
  • U.S. ZIP Code 90263/92660
  • Prices listed on sale items are Shipped USPS Priority Mail with Delivery Confirmation in the Continental U.S., unless otherwise noted.
  • Insurance is available at the buyer's expense.
  • I will ship outside the Continental U.S. at the buyer's expense.
Payment:
  • I prefer Non-CC Paypal, but may accept CC PayPal and USPS Money Orders on a case-by-case basis.
  • I will usually pay non-CC PayPal. Let me know if CC PayPal is a problem, and we’ll work it out.
Warranty/Return Policy:
  • I strive to provide the most accurate information about the products that I sell. All return requests will be honored on a case-by-case basis.
Prices:
  • Prices are always negotiable. Do not discuss price in thread. Toss me a PM and I will get back to you ASAP.
Thanks for looking!

Last edited:
bump for a great price.....if I didnt have my S9 i'd be all over this.

Back