FS: Zotac GeForce RTX 5090 Solid OC

Status
Not open for further replies.

pandora's box

Supreme [H]ardness
2FA
Joined
Sep 7, 2004
Messages
4,961
I have for sale a Zotac GeForce RTX 5090 Solid OC.

Card has been used for light gaming since I bought it from MicroCenter in May of 2025. Card is in mint condition and includes alI accessories. I can provide the MicroCenter digital receipt as well.

Local Cash - $2950

Shipping - $3300 PayPal Only(Only to Continental United States)

Timestamped Pictures and Videos -
View: https://imgur.com/a/sSvqWcj

Heatware - https://www.heatware.com/u/42220

I can meet within approximately a one-hour drive from the Cleveland area at the local price. The exchange must take place at a mutually agreed public location. Distance and scheduling are subject to agreement before the sale. My zip code is 44017.

Shipping will be insured, with signature confirmation.

I will not do Friends & Family PayPal

The Local Cash Price is signifcantly lower than the shipped price because I would prefer to sell locally :)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top