FS: Zotac 1080Ti ArcticStorm - $325 shipped

pclausen

Gawd
Zotac 1080Ti ArcticStorm open loop for sale.

Asking $325 shipped CONUS. Comes in original OEM packaging. I accept PayPal. Been selling on eBay for close to 20 years (https://www.ebay.com/usr/pclausen?_trksid=p2047675.l2559)

I pulled the block apart and properly cleaned everything. Put a light coat of dielectric silicone grease on all the o-rings during re-assembly. Used MX-4 compound on the GPU.

zotac23.JPG

Attachments

• zotac2.JPG
    zotac2.JPG
    811.9 KB · Views: 0
  • zotac3.JPG
    zotac3.JPG
    526 KB · Views: 0
  • zotac5.JPG
    zotac5.JPG
    898.4 KB · Views: 0
  • zotac6.JPG
    zotac6.JPG
    538.7 KB · Views: 0
  • zotac7.JPG
    zotac7.JPG
    602.8 KB · Views: 0
  • zotac30.JPG
    zotac30.JPG
    839.2 KB · Views: 0
  • zotac31.JPG
    zotac31.JPG
    580.7 KB · Views: 0
  • zotac33.JPG
    zotac33.JPG
    605.1 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
As an eBay Associate, HardForum may earn from qualifying purchases.
I can barely see it; But is that nickel plating flaking in the block. It sort of look like it.

No flaking. I went ahead and tore the card down. Below are pics of everything. (I must say I'm very impressed with the built quality of this GPU)

I'm going to drop the GPU heat transfer plate in the ultrasonic cleaner over the weekend and post an updated picture of it. It should come out looking brand new again.

I'll then re-assemble everything and lightly grease the O-rings in the process, then do a pressure test to ensure there are no leaks.

Last edited:
GPU plate has been cleaned. Original post has been updated with new pics. Yes, the nickel plating did flake a little bit on the GPU heat transfer plate as shown in the updated pic exposing the copper, but depending on what else you run in your system and/or the type of coolant you run, that might not be an issue.

Back