FS: ZALMAN CNPS7700-CU Cooling Fan

Merc

Limp Gawd
Bought this for the PC I was building for my wife and after mounting it I discovered that it wouldn't fit in the case. This was unexpected as I use one of these on my mobo, that was previously in the same case (I changed cases out), but the new mobo CPU position sits a little higher. DOH. So uninstalled it, cleaned off the little splotch of AS5 and put it back in the package. Never even plugged it in. Anyways I'll let it go for $35 ($47.99 on Newegg) and buyer pays the shipping. Will also consider a trade. I'd hang on to this but have no build plans as of right now.

BTW installed a 7000 on her PC and it works fine too.

RULES said:
(6) You must Post a PRICE unless the item is purely FT. (trading for cash still means FS)

I'll give you $30 shipped.

Do you have any pictures?

No pictures but I'll sell it for $35 and buyer pays shipping. Sorry abou the lack of price, I though I had added that in an edit. I'll edit again. I could take one if you're still interested.

Merc said:
No pictures but I'll sell it for $35 and buyer pays shipping. Sorry abou the lack of price, I though I had added that in an edit. I'll edit again. I could take one if you're still interested.

How about $35 shipped?

Back