FS: z77 Fatality, 3570k, 16gb ram, H100i, and BenQ xl24 monitor

Status
Not open for further replies.

bpmcleod

Limp Gawd
Selling off some extra parts I have lying around. I would like to sell the PC parts together if possible but if I have enough interest in them seperate I may be willing to part them. arts will be shipped from NC area code 28348. If you have any questions just hit me up through PM and I will try to answer them accordingly.

US Shipping only unless otherwise agreed upon.
Heatware is under bpmcleod

Onto the parts!

Combo:

The motherboard and CPU were both bought used off the forums about 4-5 months ago. They were both pulled working and will wipe the BIOS settings before shipping. The 3570k is an average clocker. i dont remember exact clocks but I didnt push it. I doubt the chip would hit anything better then 4.7 maybe 4.8. It is already delidded (by previous owner) and everything is still working perfectly. The h100i and 16gbs of ram ( 2 seperate 2x4gb kits of HyperX Fury 1600 mhz cl10 kits) were purchased new by me. They are both in great condition (the h100i has no bent fins or dings). I have all original boxes although they are somewhat damaged (my 3 yr old daughter learnt how to open the door to the closet where the boxes were kept :( heh) but are still able to hold their parts. I will be packaging them all in seperate boxes then together inside one larger box if all purchased together. Price will be Sold Shipped

Monitor:

I have an older BenQ xl2410t also bought off the forums. Its in very good condition. I believe its the original xl2410t model and not the xl2420t model. I will have to check when I get home to confirm this. I have it currently on a dual monitor stand but I have the original stand and also the original box all in great condition as well. Price will be 150$ + half shipping. For this I will give you a rough estimate (from measurements and rough weight offline) and then either eat any extra costs or refund you if it ends up under. I would like to insure this as well but will be completely up to the buyer.

Sorry for the crappy photos as well also lol

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back