FS:Z71V laptop $150

Status
Not open for further replies.

CheifEXT

n00b
I am selling this z71v laptop for 150 becuase yesturday i broke the charge part by mistake.It still works and powers on but the place where you plug it in cant connect.Thats the only problem with it..So i will just get a new laptop..If you have alot of feedback i can ship first then you can pay.I will take the 80gb harddrive out though.It will come with the charger and cds.The battery lost some battery life but still ok.Heres specs.You will also have to pay for the shipping so might be 20 dollars.so 170..If you can fix the charge part then it works.I had no problems besides that.

1gb RAM
Pentium M 750 Processor (1.86 Ghz, 533 Mhz FSB)
1 Gigabyte RAM (2x512 MB DDR2-4200@533 Mhz)
15.4" WSXGA (1680x1050) widescreen display
Nvidia GeForce Go 6600 graphics card with 128 MB VRAM
Removable DVD+/-RW drive
Intel 2915 802.11a/b/g wireless card

can cant see it...the only damge is that the port where the charge plugs in dosent work.

Very nice price, and I know how to fix it too. However I can never seem to find the time to get on these projects.

Ill buy this right now if you supply me with a picture of the laptop and the damage (close up if you could)

I'd be interested. Again, as others have said, I'll need pics of the damage. I'd be willing to pay first at least partially, once you show pics.

I've been looking for a laptop like this, but I have no clue how to fix this sort of thing. Nice deal for those of you who can.

Is the hard drive that you are taking out a SATA drive or does it use stadard IDE (PATA)?

I had a model exactly like this a couple of years ago. This laptop does support PATA and SATA hard drives. There are two adapters that will allow the user to use either type.

BTW, great laptop for the price.

offered to buy it if he shipped first like he said in the OP.
no go...

Yeah, I started to wonder when he at first said. I'll ship first because of references looking good, and then it changed to he was looking to get the cash before Thanksgiving. So he'd "Ship" it and then send me the tracking number, to which I'd pay full price after that.

I hope I'm just being overly concerned.

It's a great price on a nice lapto even with the problems of missing a hard drive, and DC plug being broken.

you *should* be afraid of people that are dodgy and not up front. just my 2 cents. it's better safe now than sorry later. buyers beware.

from my sidekick.battery almost dead seeing i cant plug it in
6uj2lix.jpg

6tvcrja.jpg

wow you had a lot of laptops for sale in the last two months... and this same laptop was for trade in "PERFECT CONDITION" 2 days ago.....

as people say when you get owned in cs.. "nt" buyers beware

no i am not i did a trade on here with lich and sent first but he hasent logged in since we did it. '

Watch your bumps! must be 6 hours apart you abuse the rule and the moderators will lock your thread!
P.S. don't answer this that would be considered a bump!
If you need to answer a question edit the original thread.

Wasn't this guy confirmed a scammer? Look at his old threads, they're the scam macbook and dell posts.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back