FS: XV6800 & XV6700 Smart PDA Phones, Ipod Nano, cheap!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ockie

*** Self Proclaimed Storage King ***
As the title states, bunch of stuff for sale. Check back often for any updates or additions. All these items below are working and are non-doa unless if otherwise noted. All items will be shipped either via FedEx shipping or USPS.

Audiovox XV6700 PDA Smart Phone - Verizon Wireless
SOLD to scratche

UTStarcom XV6800 PDA Smart Phone - Verizon Wireless
SOLD to Shooter338

iPod Nano 4GB 3rd Generation - Silver
SOLD

Linksys VONAGE Phone Service Adapter PAP2
- Great unit, great service
- Comes with original box and accessories
- Includes power cable

Asking $15 with USPS shipping

Pics:

Assorted Memory

Infineon 512MB DDR333 HYS64D64020HDL-6-B - (FREE Take it with something else)
Infineon 128MB SDRAM ECC PC133 HYS72V16300GU-7.5-C2 - (FREE Take it with something else)
Kingston 2GB PC5300 ECC REG DDR2 KVR667D2D4P5/2G - Never used $25 shipped or 20 bucks and take it with something else
Centon 64MB (PC133 I think) CVFIJATT4VU375H (FREE Take it with something else)
Areca 1GB Memory (Pulled from 1280ML Controller) (FREE Take it with something else)
Toshiba PC133 SDRAM PC133U-333-542-Z (FREE Take it with something else)
Dual DDR2 Memory Kit 512MB 533 - Unknown brand/history $5 and take it with something else

Pics:

Contact Information:

Email: [email protected]
AIM: ockie0107
Heat: supafly99

Verified Paypal Member - [email protected]

PM me with offers and/or questions for the quickest response.

Okie,

Regarding the UT Starcom XV6800 phone, does the lcd screen have any scratches or non removeable marks on it?

To use this phone on the Verizon network, it is mandatory to have the data package?

Please let me know ASAP.

Thanks.

Okie,

Regarding the UT Starcom XV6800 phone, does the lcd screen have any scratches or non removeable marks on it?

To use this phone on the Verizon network, it is mandatory to have the data package?

Please let me know ASAP.

Thanks.

No damages to the screen since it has a screen protector on from the day when I bought it. There is a very light pressure spot the size of a pencil head, been there since I got it, never bothered me or affected the phone in any way shape or form. As you can see in the picture, it can't even be seen via photo. There are no dead pixels or any scratches in the screen.

Yes, you can buy without the data package.

PayPal sent for the UTStarcom XV6800 PDA Smart Phone.

Please let me know when you ship it.

Thanks,

Doug

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back