FS: XP Pro, Office 2003 Premium, 6600GT + Silencer

Status
Not open for further replies.

Down8

2[H]4U
TRADES WELCOME!
Black aluminum fan controllers (Lian-Li style), 4-in-3 bays, laptop or desktop storage, 2GB laptop DIMMs, DDR3 desktop DIMMs, Vista Ultimate, and water cooling may catch my interest.

NEWLY ADDED: 1GB DDR2-533 SODIMM. Came from my XT5000T laptop. 4-4-4-11 CAS (not bad for laptop RAM). $20 shipped, OBO.

And, for your viewing pleasure: an unused, 100% unused copy of Windows ME! I won this from MS, and had it 4 days before it was released. Never installed it, b/c I had already moved to Win2k. $20? Might be useful for someone upgrade to XP.

I also have an old 19" ViewSonic Z90 CRT, if anyone wants to pick it up in the Stockton/Sacramento area. $20 OBO.

Make offers, I don't have a use for these currently, so the prices are just starters.

E-mail is better than PM: [email protected]
[H]eat: [email protected] (13-0-0, 5 years)
No PayPal. M.O. only.

SOLD
I have an XFX 6600GT with an Arctic Cooling Silencer, blue PCB, PCIe. $40 shipped, OBO. [SHIPPED]
http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2184/2142336543_5023086df7.jpg

I have a used full copy of Windows XP Pro (not OEM). I moved to Vista about a year ago, so it's been 'offline' since then. No activation problems. $80 OBO. [SOLD]

I also have a used copy of Office 2003 Premium, with OneNote. NFR - failed to notice before.

And, for your viewing pleasure: an unused, 100% unused copy of Windows ME! I won this from MS, and had it 4 days before it was released. Never installed it, b/c I had already moved to Win2k. $20? Might be useful for someone needing something to upgrade to XP from.

ill give you $1 for it, just throw it out.

The sad part is that a friend had a thug copy of ME back then, too.

Them was that days....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back