FS: XP 2600 in MUST-SEE CASE!

pciber

n00b
The case: god-like

the parts inside:
-xp 2600 t-bred 333fsb
-asus a7n8x-e deluxe(w/ gigabit lan, another 10/100 lan, firewire, usb 2.0, agp 8x, nforce2 chipset, SATA raid, dual chan ddr, everything)
-Zalman copper flower heat sink, 92mm quad-blue led fan
-ATI radeon 9700 pro 128mb
-512mb PC2700 DDR
-WD raptor 36gb 10,000RPM SATA hard drive, with 2-fan cooler
-Seagate Barracuda 80gb 7200rpm IDE drive
-52x32x52x LITE-ON black faceplate CD-RW drive
-floppy drive
-450w Austin power supply. I have modded this, so all the wiring is in black split loom tubing. looks nice.

a worthy gaming machine. Finally, a beautiful case with the guts inside to back it up.

yours for only $1000 shipped...

PayPal preffered, ship AFTER payment. All parts in working order, guaranteed against DOA... you will have to wait till about monday, earliest, to have this shipped to you - the case is still in-transit :)

email me - PCIBER at PCIBER.com or aim - Pciber

act now and i'll include an older 17" NEC for FREE!

yeah, you have to pay for shipping, though, which will be about $30 for the monitor

Originally posted by pciber
.......PayPal preffered, ship AFTER payment. ....

with no HEAT and only 22 eGay refs you may find that easier said than done, especially if you want someone who has an established good trade rep to pay first. Are you willing to give out your contact info (landline, not cell phone#, address, etc) as per trading guidelines found HERE some which say:

With all due respect to newbies or those with few evals DON'T SEND FIRST to a newbie. Let me repeat myself, DO NOT SEND FIRST to a newbie. Yes they have this just GREAT deal so you let your guard down in hopes to get that great deal. Some may be legit but as we know some are not. Many are those offering a great deal and convince others to send first. Then tadaaaaa, that newbie conveniently disappears. How many times has that happened? Be smart people. Not all do this of course but is it really worth taking a chance.

I can understand you wanting to be careful and not get taken, but please understand so do others who might want your stuff. This forum is a little different from eBay, where it is always buyer pays first. Here it is more common for those who are new and have very few refs (and no HEATWARE) to ship/pay first to those who are more established. Read up on that link to trollhunters, they have good trading advice, especially for newbies who want to build up their trade rep. Good luck:eek:

fine then, traders with over 100 refs i will ship to first.

and i will give anyone i am dealing with my landline number.

bump.

and i don't see why no one seems to appreciate ebay feedback. It is a closed trading system, IE you have to buy/sell something on ebay, otherwise it wont let you leave feedback. I mean, sure, you COULD fake it, but you would have to pay fees to list the auction, pay fees for the end price, and go through alot of hassle, especially for any good amount of feedback.

wheras heatware/beerology i think is more of a system of trust - any ole person can come along and say they bought something from you, what a great guy you were about it... chances are they did buy something from you, but maybe its just your buddy boosting your feedback? maybe you even posted a fake for sale thread so it looks like your buddy DID buy something?

bump. case is here, i can ship anytime... the pics don't do it justice, BTW.

the my-god-is-this-case-nice-but-the-floppy-drive-doesn't-fit-with-2-hdds-and-an-hdd-cooler-bump bump.

and it has an eerie blue glow from the 92mm quad-led fan inside.

oh, and i cut a jagged hole with pliars(no dremel :( ) in back where the 80mm fan exit hole is - the grille on it was blocking way too much airflow.. it has a standard fangrille on it now, you can't cut your hand on it or anything unless you tried really hard.

Iguess people that preach the rules didnt read the rules about NO THREAD CRAPING, if you dont agree with whats posted, move on!!

Bump for you and good luck :D

Good luck pal. My rig didn't sell for crap here on the forums. It's cuz everyone can build their own for cheaper or so it seems :rolleyes:

the-i-broke-the-damned-radeon-9700-pro-cos-im-a-moron bump.

the price is now $700, considering it has no vid card.

I would not call that a "god like" case, but it is not bad.
Bumps 4 ya. =)
IM not crapping, just giving you advise...You need to lower your price. Best thing to do is check price watch for what the items go for new, then REDUCE them. I priced your reg NEW for around $500.

both my broken r300s are sold (radeon 9700 pro and a radeon 9500)... traded them to a friend - the cards + amd me shirt + 5 port switch + some game i won a few days ago for a radeon 9000 128mb and a sb! live 5.1 card... i say i did pretty well.

and how do you figure $500 new? i figure around $750 new(well, with the 9700 pro).. and thats with the old case - i figure add $100 for the new case.

well, I cpied all of the parts and went to price watch, as you should do. It will help you sell your rig a lot faster. =)

well then, i went to pricewatch and found the price for all the parts on there(on the original config i list, w/ 9700 pro and original case), and it comes to a bit under $700...

perhaps you don't realize the difference between just any nforce2 mobo and an asus a7n8x-e dlx? what parts are you missing?

Right...you found it all NEW for less $700 including the 9700. You no longer have the 9700..yet you are still figuring that in your price and your items are used.

The $500 I came up with was for the exact items you listed w/out the 9700.. I copied and pasted in PriceWatch.

Anyway, price it as you like. I am just trying to help you out. Your prices are way high and Im letting you know how people look at prices here. :)

OK, $500 w/o the 9700. but then add on the new case, lets say $50, the r9000 128mb, lets say $60, and sb live 5.1.. $30.. so $640...

and what ever happened to no thread crapping?

Originally posted by pciber
and i don't see why no one seems to appreciate ebay feedback. It is a closed trading system, IE you have to buy/sell something on ebay, otherwise it wont let you leave feedback. I mean, sure, you COULD fake it, but you would have to pay fees to list the auction, pay fees for the end price, and go through alot of hassle, especially for any good amount of feedback.

wheras heatware/beerology i think is more of a system of trust - any ole person can come along and say they bought something from you, what a great guy you were about it... chances are they did buy something from you, but maybe its just your buddy boosting your feedback? maybe you even posted a fake for sale thread so it looks like your buddy DID buy something?
I agree completely with everything you just said. Ebay means a lot more to me than heat or any of that other bullshit.

Bump for you.

Originally posted by 2Fresh
Right...you found it all NEW for less $700 including the 9700. You no longer have the 9700..yet you are still figuring that in your price and your items are used.

The $500 I came up with was for the exact items you listed w/out the 9700.. I copied and pasted in PriceWatch.

Anyway, price it as you like. I am just trying to help you out. Your prices are way high and Im letting you know how people look at prices here. :)
no thread crapping, or lowballing

if you have a problem, try PMing or e-mailing him

Why can't you people read the fucking rules? Is this middle school?

Originally posted by EnderW
no thread crapping, or lowballing

if you have a problem, try PMing or e-mailing him

Why can't you people read the fucking rules? Is this middle school?

I did the exact same damn thing this kid is doing. Although I was frustrated and pissed off the people running their mouthes and breaking the rules are helping him.

i suppose i'll do the paperwork if you pay the shipping... minus $30 USD, what i would have paid for shipping somewhere in US. shipping fedex international is somewhere around $150...

shipping to canada isnt that big of a diffrence in price, i ship up there all the time, i shipped a case and PSU to ONT. and it only cost under 20 bux

Back