[H]ard|Gawd
I have 3 GTX 285's for sale with Watercool Heatkiller GPUX2 waterblocks

2 - SOLD
1- AVAILABLE

BRAND: XFX
MODEL: GX-285N - ZDDF & ZDFF
VERSION 1 Boards
GTX 285 GPU's
Water Block Info: http://www.performance-pcs.com/catalog/index.php?main_page=product_info&products_id=25219
gtx285fs.jpg

Features
2nd Generation Unified Architecture
DirectX 10 support
3-Way SLI capable
PureVideo HD technology
NVIDIA PhysX-readyTM
NVIDIA CUDA technology
PCI Express 2.0
Dual-link HDCP capable
OpenGL 2.1 support
Tech Specs
Bus Type: PCI-E 2.0
GPU Clock: 670 Mhz
Memory Bus: 512
Memory Type: DDR3
Memory Size: 1024 MB
Memory Speed: 2500 Mhz
Thermal Solution: FANSINK
Outputs: HDTV, Dual-Link DVI
Card Dimensions: 10.5" x 4.376" x 1.5"
Feature: CUDA Technology, PhysX Technology

Price: $150 each w/Waterblocks - or - $100 each without

PAYMENT & SHIPPING
I take PayPal or Cashiers Checks - If paying via Cashiers Check, I will need to have it cashed and cleared b4 I ship (sorry, but too much risk even with Cashiers Checks).

I understand that buying/selling on the internet is not without its risk and both parties must feel or have some form of trust in the deal - I have had a 100% statisfaction rating with eBay when I used it. I do have Heatware, but have never used it before so I cannot provide that peace of mind. I can say that my posting/thread on "Frank" has been ongoing, I have been on this forum for years. I have no intention of screwing anyone over - karma is a B* and has ways to come back - so rest assured that you are dealing with someone as up front and honest as humanly possible. I simply ask the same from anyone I do business with. There are users on this forum I have sold things to using other means than this forum - so please PM me if you wish to know who and I can provide their user names if you want to check me out. Thanks for looking and understanding my position I must take on payment terms - these are not cheap cards and I just want to make sure both sides of this deal are happy and feel safe doing a transaction.

Ready to ship - I take PayPal or cashiers check - will ship anywhere if payment is confirmed and completed and buyer pays shipping costs, I have no issue shipping these anywhere.

Last edited:
Not sure - could be, I know that one of these I got from my Uncle and had no issues RMA'ing it - so I would assume there should not be an issue. I loved XFX, wish they still had Nvidia based cards - so I would assume it is. If not I would gladly work with you in the event it needed to be RMA'd.

The third GPU I Have left I would also consider a trade for if any takers - I need a low powered (non-psu connected) GPU for PhysX, any of the following would work. Depending on the card I would do even swap or swap + a little $.

GeForce GT 545 GDDR5*
GeForce GT 545 DDR3*
GeForce GT 530*
GeForce GT 520
GeForce GT 520*
GeForce GT 440
GeForce GT 440*
GeForce GT 430
GeForce GT 430*
GeForce GT 420*
GeForce 405*
GeForce GT 240