FS: XFX Double D 7950

Nocens

Limp Gawd
It just occurred to me that these are ideal for bitcoin and litecoin and are selling nicely. I decided to just buy a 780ti for gaming because of this.

I have used this card for 17 months now without a single issue. I never mined with it, so it shouldn't be "burned out" or overused. I spend most of my day working, so there was not even that much gaming involved. I am the original purchaser of the card and got it from Newegg. It does have a valid lifetime warranty through XFX for me. If it ever became a problem down the road, I would help out the buyer with the warranty. I have no idea what kind of overclock it can handle since I only tried it a few times at 900/1300 just to benchmark.

SOLD

I sold my other 7950 on eBay for $350 last week.

SOLD

Stock
GPU: 800 MHz
Memory: 1250 MHz

Original product link where purchased.
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16814150588

SOLD

Included is everything pictured in pristine condition.

$250 + actual shipping with signature required and insured USPS Priority

SOLD

Last edited:
I'm interested in purchasing your video card. I haven't traded in a couple years, and I've moved a couple times, though. I don't have a paypal verified address. What I *do* have is a ten-and-a-half year old [H]ardforum account, and perfect heat from when I was a more active trader. Looks like you've got solid heat though, so I'm willing to pay your asking price upfront.

these cards are really tough to tune and run hot, but this is a great price. i have three of them myself and i'm about to toss them on ebay.

Well, my first one did sell for $350. I just wanted to avoid eBay for the second one considering I found out some people buy these to run them 24/7 to mine and burn them out.

If this storm wasn't kicking up again I'd try to meet up with ya to buy it. I'm 49047

Pending at the moment

Edit: Oh whoops, i thought I bumped this when I woke up, not at lunch.

Back