FS: xfx 7950

Status
Not open for further replies.

Loser_guy

Limp Gawd
Joined
Nov 4, 2008
Messages
328
$110 shipped Paypal. Considering trades to a nice backlit keyboard, but prefer cash.

Upgraded to a 290 so I'm getting rid of this. Currently letting my roommate borrow it so sorry for the crappy pics. It's a bit dusty but I'll clean it up before sending it out.

Have the original box and comes with paperwork/CF bridge but no driver CD.

I did mine on this card, for only one month, during which it was downclocked and undervolted to sub 1v. The fans were replaced under warranty last Summer and it hasn't been used for mining since. The warranty void sticker is of course broken because of the replacement, but XFX doesn't care, and if need be I will work with you so you can get the card warrantied. The UPC was removed for the rebate.
Toh9mGl.jpg

7DvpdzQ.jpg

VwCU2ae.jpg


Thanks for looking.
 
Last edited:
Yeah, I felt the price was appropriate, especially with the release of the 970 making prices of 290's plummet.

But thanks guys :D.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top