FS: XFX 6800gt, Fresh from RMA

IAmSpoli

Limp Gawd
You got it in the title. I have 3 things for slae... keep reading. If you want it all, I'll work out a deal you cant refuse

1 PCI EXPRESS 256mb XFX Geforce 6800gt, 16 pipes. RETAIL

I don't know if the warranty is passed over, I am the 2nd owner, but I do believe I am the only registerer of that card, so I'm 90% sure its passable. regardless its gaurenteed to work from XFX.

I have box, cables, games, manuals and will throw in the copper hs which helps alot with temps.

Old one died, and a fresh one is on its way back from RMA

I will not be able to ship until it arrives. I will be gone the 24th through the 30th, and will not ship until the 2nd. UNLESS....I get the card in before I leave and have recieved payment.

Very firm on that price. I think its fair considering I haven't seen it less than 280 retail.

W

Asking $210obo (no lowball plz) shipped USPS priority, D/C + Insurance.

If needed, will overnight it for the holidays, buyer pays shipping costs.

::::ADDED::::

2x512mb Corsair Twinx TCCD Chips. 2-2-2-5 @ 200mhz, 8-4-4-3 @ 265mhz YMMV

Platinum Heatspreaders. Bought from an [H] Member. Upgradeing to 2gb

140shipped DC+ Insurance OBO

1 512mb Stick of PC3200 v5.1 Corsair XMS, 45 usps priority shipped d/c + insruance FIRM

My heat is IAmSpoli

20-0-0 i think

Happy holidays

Everything still available....Good morning/evening bump...yea im about to hit the hay :eek: :eek:

TTT

Added PS2 Game system. The mini kind. it is like new. I have 8 games, memory card, and logitech wireless controller.

Looking to trade for a good pentium M cpu if possible. this + my 7800gt (yes my brand new one) for 7800gtx + a lil cash

If you think you have something I may want, throw me an offer, I'm gonna kill this thread and make a nicer, more organized one.

If you want to buy the ps2, make an offer, I really don't know what its worth, but i'll say 300$ OBO just because I have to post a price =)

Admin, close this thread if you see it.

DEAD Thread KILL IT. I'll pm someone :)

Back